Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2020 1:44:01 AM EDT
There's a gun turn in tomorrow, Sat 12/19/2020.

$100 for guns, $10 for BB, air and replicas.

6620 S. Martin Luther King Drive

Link Posted: 12/19/2020 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Location seems pretty safe. Nice mural across the street.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually have a couple I could dispose of, but I'm not going there.......

Grand Crossing and Englewood.......https://heyjackass.com/2020-deadliest-hoods/
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 1:01:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I cant wait to see the channel 7 news clip on this event. With all the turned in ak47s and uzis.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:17:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Been to a couple that were held at St Sabinas....actually met Fr Pfleger himself at the second one.....they normally get junk, with the occasional bedstand gun turned in by the owner's widow. First time I went they got a ban era Colt Match Target an elderly gentleman found stashed in the crawlspace under his house one day. When I went the second time the plainclothes cops taking the guns laughed when I presented them with a ammo can with ten junk revolvers in it. CPD will be everywhere so it's safe enough at the site.

Might start collecting 'donations' for next year's event.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top