Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 10:24:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Count me in.  Planning on being there Friday evening and leaving Saturday, probably before dinner.
View Quote

Quoted:
I was able to do some vacation swapping with a co-worker, so I should be there Fri night and might leave Sat night or Sun morning.

View Quote

Awesomer than hell
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Heeeeeel yeah brother,  who needs a Keg O Death anyways ?
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 10:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Heeeeeel yeah brother,  who needs a Keg O Death anyways ?
View Quote
Ok, new drinking game.

1) Carbonate Svedka
2) Ben drinks it
3) Blindfold Ben
4) Ben goes on the inversion table
5) Throw the tail on the donkey pinata
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 10:35:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That pic sure is getting a lot of mileage.

Not clear if I'll be able to make it just yet. Probably, though.
View Quote

Well, we had a moment there

I can't hide it

I'm so excited

Link Posted: 9/23/2021 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ok, new drinking game.

1) Carbonate Svedka
2) Ben drinks it
3) Blindfold Ben
View Quote

Hah

I'll have to see if it adjusts out to 6' 14"
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 10:48:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:  Hah

I'll have to see if it adjusts out to 6' 14"
View Quote

You should see him work on the BRDM.  He can lay on top of the thing & operate the clutch & brake pedals.  

In one of those Big Clive videos, he carbonates Jagermeister.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:05:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Alright fellers,

W said we are on our own for food Saturday and after the last several Cheesecakes, I am in full agreement.  He works too hard to get us all fed and happy.

I offer up getting the cooking pit fired and hot so anyone can grill whatever they bring.  W has some good hard wood there for grilling.  Toss your meat or for Electro your vegan (gay) substitute on there and cook to your hearts content.  You want steak again after one on Friday, have at it.  Sausage, go for it.  If anyone feels charitable enough to bring more that they can eat and feed a few others, so be it.

I'm sure W has a good pic of the open cinder block pit so others can plan accordingly.

W, I plan on bringing more mesquite to you sir.  Just know that I will throw one log in the fire pit so you give me the stink eye.  Too bad Buckshot won't be there to assist me.

I'll also see what supply my folks have for eggs around then and bring a few dozen plus some tortillas to contribute for Sat breakfast.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Alright fellers,

W said we are on our own for food Saturday and after the last several Cheesecakes, I am in full agreement.  He works too hard to get us all fed and happy.

I offer up getting the cooking pit fired and hot so anyone can grill whatever they bring.  W has some good hard wood there for grilling.  Toss your meat or for Electro your vegan (gay) substitute on there and cook to your hearts content.  You want steak again after one on Friday, have at it.  Sausage, go for it.  If anyone feels charitable enough to bring more that they can eat and feed a few others, so be it.

I'm sure W has a good pic of the open cinder block pit so others can plan accordingly.

W, I plan on bringing more mesquite to you sir.  Just know that I will throw one log in the fire pit so you give me the stink eye.  Too bad Buckshot won't be there to assist me.

I'll also see what supply my folks have for eggs around then and bring a few dozen plus some tortillas to contribute for Sat breakfast.

View Quote

I'm up for whatever as always. There is always @TKLOL 's offer but that's up to him if he wants to do that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:05:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Alright fellers,

View Quote
I made a suggestion for fajitas on page 1.  Also volunteered to bring a box of eggs again like last time.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:13:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I made a suggestion for fajitas on page 1.  Also volunteered to bring a box of eggs again like last time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alright fellers,

I'm not opposed to fajitas.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 2:18:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alright fellers,

Down for whatever.  Just saying it was a suggestion and an attempt to address it....and I love fajitas...
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:03:43 AM EDT
[#12]
My dreams are all dead and buried,

Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode,

When God comes and calls me to his kingdom,

I'll take all you sons a' bitches when I go,

Let her blow oh oh
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#13]
@Charliedontsurf

@Commando223

@Repoman_54r

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#14]
@hrt4me

@2PO

@TargetTime
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#15]
@Freakinout

@NickSaban11

@mojo
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#16]
@xdmikey

@Uofaspyder

@Scott_S
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#17]
@GoatBoy

@EdAvilaSr
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#18]
@Stylz
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#19]
I’m good with fajitas!
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#20]
W,

You have plenty of oak for the fire pit?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ok, new drinking game.

1) Carbonate Svedka
2) Ben drinks it
3) Blindfold Ben
View Quote
As long as I don't have to humpty dance. I never learned to humpty dance.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Are we putting TLF in a dress this time?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Sorry to miss this as I am already booked to be out of town that weekend in south Texas dove hunting.

Hope everybody has fun.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm checking with the wife.   I know we have a busy October.

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm good with fajitas!
View Quote
I am good to work and play well with others too.  My thought was a we could have a few people each bring a slab of fajita meat.

If we have unmarinated meat I will be happy to bring some sort of marinade if needed.  

Or we can do whatever else.  I was only trying to get the ball rolling on a plan, I was not trying to ramrod anything.  I am cool with whatever...
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
If we do I call big spoon!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Who’s up for smoking cigars?
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

We don't need to know your dreams.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Who’s up for smoking cigars?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm pretty sure I have a conference this weekend.... also like 3 more before Thanksgiving as well
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
W,

You have plenty of oak for the fire pit?
View Quote

I got a couple Amish boys coming out tomorrow to hand hewn some for me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 7:24:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Its friday

Chris Ledoux - Billy The Kid

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Think imma go on to bed now....

Link Posted: 9/24/2021 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#37]
A little home improvement going on.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 12:27:33 AM EDT
[#38]

I always take naps in engine bays.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

oof
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 12:50:34 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Way to kill a thread there hommie, I had a biggol rant about my shitty week all ready to type out but noooooo, can't do that now

No seriously,  Sometimes ya gotta remind yourself no yeah it could ALWAYS be worse, glass half full, not half empty.  

My heart goes out to the people that lost their home and I seriously hope no one was hurt or worse.

Link Posted: 9/25/2021 1:03:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Wolfy, thanks for the shout out and the text.  Life is a little uncertain now, but I’ll pencil in the dates. Even if I can’t do the full weekend I’ll try to do at least one night.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 1:05:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Duhh
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 1:06:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Wolfy, thanks for the shout out and the text.  Life is a little uncertain now, but I’ll pencil in the dates. Even if I can’t do the full weekend I’ll try to do at least one night.
View Quote

Good deal, look forward to seeing you even for a little bit
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 1:53:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Can we bring throwing stars and set up a target?  I mean since nun chuks are involved I figure we ought to run the the whole 80's karate scene theme.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 2:25:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Can we bring throwing stars and set up a target?  I mean since nun chuks are involved I figure we ought to run the the whole 80's karate scene theme.
View Quote

I'd gladly make myself look like an idiot. Not that I need throwing stars for that. But whatever.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:48:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Way to kill a thread there hommie, I had a biggol rant about my shitty week all ready to type out but noooooo, can't do that now

No seriously,  Sometimes ya gotta remind yourself no yeah it could ALWAYS be worse, glass half full, not half empty.  

My heart goes out to the people that lost their home and I seriously hope no one was hurt or worse.

View Quote
Rant on brother.   New construction.  Nobody hurt.  Nobody lost anything.  

I is just tired.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Hillbilly Jerked Chicken

Attachment Attached File

And slaw

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 1:06:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Shit damn hell
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top