Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2022 4:03:20 PM EDT
Hey guys and girls looking for the cheapest FFL in the Manassas-Ashburn area that does person to person transfers.

Thanks as always!
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 4:56:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Edit:

A thread that started years ago, but that has some recent updates:  https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Local-Transfer-costs-/24-559730/?page=2

A related recent thread on reddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/NOVAguns/comments/vmr8al/experiences_with_ffl_transfers_with_silver_eagle/

Are you looking for one who will receive an item from an out-of-state private party?  Or just do the dance for an in-state private party sale?
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 4:57:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Steve!!!! Be cool if admin would creat and pin a newer one that one is from 2014 so cost and some shops are gone.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks Steve!!!!
View Quote

@4npower

Sorry, meant to link to a more recent thread.  Edited above.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
If you are willing to drive to Burke, Outdoor arms is only $17 for person to person transfer.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are willing to drive to Burke, Outdoor arms is only $17 for person to person transfer.
View Quote

And $25 for a standard transfer, which is not bad in the current market.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:59:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I've had great experiences with Al Dobias in Chantilly. For VAGT members he charges $15 for person to person and $30 for inbound FFl transfers.  He's been great about flexibility and communication. I found him after Gus at Decisive Armaments shut down.

Albert G. Dobias
Chantilly, VA 20151

Hours:
By appointment only

Phone:
240-441-4458

Mobile:
703-263-1112

Transfer Fees
Hand Gun:
$30 Internet purchase transfer
Long Gun:
$30 Internet purchase transfer
NICs Check:
$15 For Virginia P2P transfers
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 9:28:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I think C&R Firearms is $20 for the first firearm and $5 for subsequent firearms.  Actually, I know they are because I just picked up five firearms I won at auction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top