Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2021 12:18:35 PM EDT
Apparently a bear has been disassembling coolers at Chapman campground while gobsmacked campers look on. Seeing as I will be there in about a week for a few days what are my chances of seeing the burly bear bandit burglaring boxes?

OMGWTFBBQ! It's Yogi gone bad!
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
If they don't  remove the food source  then you have to remove the bear! Just lock up your food.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Class-Action lawsuit against Anti-gun YETI for false advertising?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:17:02 AM EDT
[#3]
What? A bear in the mountains of CO....the horror....
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, Yogi dropped by to say hi.
Attachment Attached File

Not my picture. Same bear though. My picture of the bear wandering through the campsite is nowhere near as good
This truck belongs to the campground host.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#5]
They have all kinds of bear alerts in the area we elk hunt. I guess I'll buy a bear tag . We lock up all our food but you never know.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Hopefully, some Texan who didn't store his food properly doesn't shoot it with his 40 because it gets too close.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top