Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2021 1:12:27 PM EDT
Looking to get my p365 xl grip module cerakoted. Prices and wait times online are a bit....crazy right now.

Any good local guys?
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#1]
In Mesa -

Koted Arms

They share a facility (and people, I think) with Gibbz Arms, who I've used for Transfers. (They're close to me, and only charge $10)

In Tempe -

https://wepleadthe2nd.com/

I've never used them, but I've heard good things.

And also in Mesa -

Area 15

My big caveat with them is that they closed the store, and are now an appointment only Cerekote shop. I had gone into the old store on occasion.

I've never done Cerekote period, much less with any of these places. But they all do it. If it were me, I'd go to Koted/Gibbz, only because I've met the folks there and they seem solid.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
We plead the 2nd are awesome to work with!
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll vouch for both Area 15 & We Plead the 2nd
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 5:37:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I have used Wright Armoty they did the engraving and some Cerekote work for my SBR and am pleased with the results.

Sir James...
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I've had various receivers done by Area 15. Great people to work with and satisfied with the work done. Don't be deterred by the appointment only thing. Give them a call and they just basically ask you what time do you want to come in.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#6]
For what it cost , you can just buy a spare lower when and if  you need one .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top