Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2022 12:44:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I recall seeing some topics on this before, so apologies for dupage - I'm hoping to get updated thoughts since stuff is always changing with wuflu these days.

Does anyone know of a trustworthy entity that does quality Cerakote on entire firearms - like complete dissassembly with care and OCD attention to detail? I recall someone saying there was a place in Orange, which is not too far for me. I'd be grateful for any thoughts. I've never had one done, not really interested in doing myself, and would love to find an outfit that takes pride in what they do.
View Quote

That was probably me. Three Oaks Cerakote out in Orange. He has a price sheet on his website and I do believe it has listings for disassembly.

I was wholly satisfied with his level of detail and customer service. We spent about an hour when I was dropping off the lower and upper color matching and discussing engraving options. He regularly posts projects up on Facebook and they all look well done.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:20:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Sterling Arsenal but they aren’t cheap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top