Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2021 11:21:30 AM EDT
Continuing the meet ups started by @reddog_3d in January.

March 13,20201
meet at 11am  (Alabaster this time)

PM for location

This has been a good way to discuss alternative communications/preparedness, and to network with local individuals. If there is enough interest in keeping this going in central Alabama, I'm proposing the second Saturday of the month. Even to just meet and eat.

@pterodactyl1
@justsayin
@Notso
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 3:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]
edited
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:19:20 AM EDT
[#2]
With all of the Loonies(Liberals) running around, I don't think that it's a good idea to announce a time and place on a public forum. IM or email are the ways to communicate the time and location.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#3]
OST.

See yall there!
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With all of the Loonies(Liberals) running around, I don't think that it's a good idea to announce a time and place on a public forum. IM or email are the ways to communicate the time and location.
View Quote

Unless he edited it, he didnt mention a place. He mentioned a city, but not exactly where.

You'll need to PM him if you want to know where us loonies are actually meeting
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Well ,looks like I will probably have to work Saturday morning.  I may end up missing this one. Im gonna see what I can work out though

ETA- Ill be in Tuscaloosa until at least noon if this is the case. So if we go a little later, I might be able to make it late.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:53:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well ,looks like I will probably have to work Saturday morning.  I may end up missing this one. Im gonna see what I can work out though

ETA- Ill be in Tuscaloosa until at least noon if this is the case. So if we go a little later, I might be able to make it late.
View Quote

@jcduchock
@pterodactyl1
@justsayin
I'd be game for meeting at 1:00pm, but there are others that have said they were coming. if they all also agree then I'll change the time.

Meet at originally planned time, 11am
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:59:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm flexible.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#8]
If it works better at the original time, yall go ahead. Ill just come to the next one. I hate to miss it!
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 2:10:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll give everyone till tomorrow morning to respond. Everybody checks in at different times during the day.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Haven't gotten a reply back from everyone, so going to keep it at 11am.

We'll catch you next time Notso.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 10:29:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this time.
View Quote

We’ll catch you next time. Enjoy your weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top