Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2023 5:34:15 PM EDT
Any one buy from centerfire reserve LLC. Located in New Albany.

Looking at something but never heard of them.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them, do they have a store front?
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#2]
This is whats on the web site. Credit cards are a payment form. No usual electronic forms only. But curious anyways. I think it out of there house no store front.

Address
New Albany, OH 43054

Mailing Address
PO Box 331
Alexandria, OH 43001

Hours
Monday-Friday: By Appointment
Saturday-Sunday: By Appointment

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:30:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is whats on the web site. Credit cards are a payment form. No usual electronic forms only. But curious anyways. I think it out of there house no store front.

Address
New Albany, OH 43054

Mailing Address
PO Box 331
Alexandria, OH 43001

Hours
Monday-Friday: By Appointment

Saturday-Sunday: By Appointment

View Quote

@mth74 sounds like the guys that do business out if their houses.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:37:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I've never heard of them.

--

Edit: Their "Terms and conditions" page says they charge $30 for inbound transfers:

FIREARM TRANSFERS

We are very happy to transfer a firearm for you from another dealer or individual. We charge $30.00 for outside transfers. By appointment only.
Please contact Centerfire Reserve before you have any firearms shipped to us, so we can note what is being shipped, who it is for, and where it is coming from. Also, if the sender needs a copy of Centerfire Reserve’s FFL, we can fax or email them a copy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 2:29:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Someone mentioned this thread to me so I could take the opportunity to introduce myself here.

I'm Mike, the owner of Centerfire Reserve. We formed the business back in 2016 and are located in New Albany, Ohio right off of Route 62 just north of 161. Our primary business is through our website, however we do offer local transfers and website order pick-ups in person, by making an appointment since we currently do not have a retail storefront for walk-in sales. Our website shows real-time inventory. If it shows "in stock" - we have it on the shelf available for purchase to be shipped anywhere in the US or picked up. We also have a long history of A+ reviews on GunBroker.

Currently we are open Mon - Fri 10a-6p and Saturday 10a-4p.

Appointments are typically available outside of regular hours as well. I'm often working after hours and do the best I can to offer flexible appointment times that are convenient.

About us: We are a fully licensed FFL/SOT specializing in all NFA items from suppressors to MG's - also becoming well known for stocking a large selection of silencers and difficult to find accessories, mounts, adapters and tools from nearly every major silencer manufacturer in the industry. We sell only new firearms and focus our selection on the higher end manufacturers and models. We do not sell ammunition. The last thing this market needs is another big box store selling the most basic and common firearms. We try to offer the brands, finishes and configurations that are desired by shooters and collectors.

We are a master level stocking dealer for Griffin Armament and well as a dealer for quality products from brands including B&T, Dead Air Armament, SilencerCo, AAC, Rugged Suppressors, Energetic Armament, YHM, Surefire, CGS, KRISS USA, Steyr Arms, IWI, Daniel Defense, ZEV, Samson Manufacturing - as well as many others which are listed on our site under Brands.

Please check out our site and feel free to call me directly any time with questions @ (614) 619-3386. I won't post any links to our site here, but we're easy to find on Google.

We are also pleased to offer discounts for LE/Military/First Responders when possible. Please contact us to inquire.

Thanks for your time!
Mike

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Website link?
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:40:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Website link?
View Quote

That's not going to fly without them being a site sponsor, just google it if you are interested.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Ive bought from centerfire before.  Only good things to say.  Would recommend
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top