Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2021 5:04:02 PM EDT
hello all,

im in the market to get a cellphone plan and plan to go with a cheaper prePAID plan. Some companies allow you to choose from AT&T,t-mobile,Sprint, Verizon networks. In my previous state a long time ago Verizon was one of the best. Which network would you recommend in the COS area and surrounding areas?

thanks!
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Verizon has a slight edge over ATT around the area and in the mountains just west. I can’t give a comparison on any of the others.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 6:13:54 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for chiming in. Looks like Verizon is still the network to be on.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:54:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not in COS but in SoCO.  Verizon is the only one that works in my area.  My neighbor had to call me on On-star so I could open the gate for him.  T-mobile didn't work a couple of hundred feet lower.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#4]
T-Mobile 5g is pretty decent for the most part, 4g/LTE isn't that great though. If you are going to be around the airport it gets kind of spotty. Verizon is the only carrier that works at my job right by the airport, but even with them the signal isn't great.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:45:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been all over the state with T Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon. Verizon was hands down the best coverage and what I still use
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 5:12:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Firstnet

VZW for me.  Still the best coverage.
BDA in the truck helps a lot too, if you're regularly out on the edge of service.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
T-Mobile 5g is pretty decent for the most part, 4g/LTE isn't that great though. If you are going to be around the airport it gets kind of spotty. Verizon is the only carrier that works at my job right by the airport, but even with them the signal isn't great.
View Quote

Which airport(s) there are plenty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top