Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2021 7:15:59 PM EDT
First, anyone have recommendations for CCL renewal class in Northern Illinois area?
Second, anyone change password and then used said new password only to have account locked?
I recall this happened before but can't remember what I did wrong.

Thanks in advance,
PCMangler
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe check the training forum over on illinoiscarry?

Which site are you referring to for password?   ispfsb?
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 9:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe check the training forum over on illinoiscarry?

Which site are you referring to for password?   ispfsb?
View Quote

My mistake, yes the ISP website good call on training on illinois carry.
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
if locked out and password recovery did not work, you used to be able to reregister and it would pick up prior data putting it all back together letting you back in.  I had issue once and they told me not to use too long of a password also.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
if locked out and password recovery did not work, you used to be able to reregister and it would pick up prior data putting it all back together letting you back in.  I had issue once and they told me not to use too long of a password also.
View Quote

Thank you, I'll try that and see if it will solve the problem.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Just took my renewal class over at D5 in Marengo last week.  Instructor was great and it's a close locale for me.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just took my renewal class over at D5 in Marengo last week.  Instructor was great and it's a close locale for me.
View Quote

That's a close locale as well. I'll look into that. Thank you.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#7]
It's unrelated to the ISP, but I called the AG phone to file a consumer complaint on an issue, and they told me not to use the online entry complaint form as the AG website had been hacked since April...Sure hope this doesn't affect anyone for ISP matters..Illinois is "out to lunch"..
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
... they told me not to use too long of a password also ...
View Quote

^ Which is the antithesis of cybersecurity.

I'm close to popping covers ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top