Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2020 8:19:09 AM EDT
About to go to the Knoxville Zoo. We're going to the Atlanta Zoo. BUT  UH  yeah no.  
So instead of the wife's friend coming down were are meeting her at the Knoxville Zoo.

SO I have looked on the web and cant find anything recent.

Thanks again for your time TN hometown folks.

Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Zoo Rules.  The very last rule reads, "Firearms are not permitted on zoo grounds."
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 5:29:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Was there a week ago. No metal detectors. Carried all day, ZFG.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Made it back. NO BoogaloofluWOOO.  

Did not carry. Didn't want to be the white man getting arrested at Knoxville Zoo with a gun. And then the Fun afterwards.  

I saw lots of the Rangers wardens whatever they are called Open Carrying. Talked to a few.  Said it was for some work related stuff but also "Active Shooter" stuff. Actually said it that way.  They agreed with the carry thing shouldn't be a problem but it is.

Anyway NOT going back to the Zoo kinda run down. Looked almost like it was "Overgrown". I know shit about a zoo but Im sure some here might.  No legal Concealed Carry. OH  They had ropes around all the glass exhibits so you couldn't go get a good look and "contaminate" the glass.  
Listen If I want to get a close up look of a monkeys ass and want to get close to the glass I will take the chance. I didn't get a chance to get a close up look of a Monkeys ass. Period. SO no closeup no good looks of the animals. Tickets were $15.00 per person. This place won't last long like others with reduced capacity and reduced ticket prices and NO CLOSEUPS of monkeys asses.  

So good sun and good walk with family and a few friends. Yaaaa  My fat ass needed the exercise. Call it free range fatty.

Oh and those of you thinking the upclose and personal with a monkeys ass behind the glass is real. JESUS. Im from GA not Zimbabwe people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top