Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2020 3:13:27 PM EDT
Looking ahead, I have selected CLASS CANCELLED Feb 20th/21st 2021 for the next Carbine/Pistol class. That is, if we are still standing and allowed to own AR15's...

Location will be in Aucilla, FL which is about 35 miles east of Tallahassee. Local Motels in the area or a short drive from Tally. I have plenty of room if you have a camper or want to put up a tent, all free of charge. Range and classroom is a private property facility more than adequate and safe for dynamic type training.

If you've wanted to attend a "Big Name" class but the $500-$600 cost has you balking... this class offers everything those classes offer, and more, except I'm not "famous"... lol.

Date:  CANCELLED Feb 20th and 21st.

Class will start at 8am and end when the mission is accomplished, usually between 4pm-5pm. Class go is depending on weather and interest. Those interested in staying after class Saturday are welcome to put something on the grill and socialize.

Class will include everything from a gear set up and breakdown to a basic skills assessment, moving to multiple static drills and moving drills. Malfunctions, reloads, use of cover, sight offset, etc. Pretty much A-Z including one man and 2-man tactics. Not only does this class cover rifle and pistol manipulation skills, you will also learn some tactics to keep yourself alive as well as know when your adversary is skilled and trying to use tactics against you. Class ends with a 2-man shoot & move obstacle course which ties in all the skills and drills previously covered.

For class information, instructor background, and student feedback, visit Signal-0 Productions

Round count: expect to fire about 750 rounds rifle and 500 pistol. If your ammo stash is light, no worries, we can work around that.

If you would like to reserve a spot, please post here and send me an e-mail [email protected]

COST- $150.00 per person

DUE TO CONTINUED NO SHOWS, I AM NOW REQUIRING A $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED ENROLLED UNTIL A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID UNLESS OTHER ARRANGMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions or concern
Link Posted: 10/14/2020 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I took this Signal-0 course earlier this month and thoroughly enjoyed it.  If you have the time and ammo, it is well worth the cost.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 7:23:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I also attended Bob's class this past Oct and learned a great deal.

I am now considering attend this class in Feb but would bring my son as well.

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure this class will be a go. Minimal interest at this time coupled with the ammo shortage is having a negative effect.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 2:06:53 PM EDT
[#5]
If the class is on, do yourself a favor and attend. You will not be disappointed.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Great opportunity for some high quality training in a relaxed low pressure environment. Bob has trained with some of the top trainers in the country and will pass along the best and most relevant thoughts, processes and techniques gleaned from the worlds top trainers vetted through decades of his own his own personal knowledge and experiences as an armed professional and leader and supervisor of armed professionals.  You would be hard pressed to find a better training opportunity in Florida.

Most ammo forts should be able to sustain a light expenditure to get some high quality training time behind the gun before it really matters. Let face it if things get super bad there should be lots of battlefield pick ups available to resupply the ammo fort especially if you and yours have some good training on board.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 11:21:19 PM EDT
[#7]
bob how many people do you have / need for the class?  im always down for a fun weekend at the farm.
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 3:22:23 PM EDT
[#8]
All the initial sign ups have dropped except one. To make the class a go we need eight people. Maybe after the Night Operator's Course in March things will be better.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 12:09:55 AM EDT
[#9]
yea that kinda drop out makes it hard...  hopefully the ammo situation eases up first part of the year that will help id think
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 11:29:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Can I still come up and shoot, bring NODs, steaks and bourbon?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm quite sure the Feb class class will be a no-go, just got a cancellation for the last guy.

I still may be up to get things ready for the March course which is a 100% go unless something happens on Jamey's end.

Holler at me the week prior... I'd like to get away and do some personal shooting myself w/o a class being involved.

Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

same here if that invitation is valid for me?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:58:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Really looking forward to the March NV course.  After using the equipment for many years it’ll be interesting to see what I pick up from the course, and I’m sure there will be some good knowledge gained.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

same here if that invitation is valid for me?
View Quote

Class is canceled, not enough interest.

You are always welcome.

Maybe we will just have a gathering for steaks, drink, and smoke.

You guys just hit me up the week prior to see what my schedule is like. I also need to get a day in cutting some trees and cleaning up some... maybe a nice fire to gather around in the evening would be in order.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:45:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Class is canceled, not enough interest.

You are always welcome.

Maybe we will just have a gathering for steaks, drink, and smoke.

You guys just hit me up the week prior to see what my schedule is like. I also need to get a day in cutting some trees and cleaning up some... maybe a nice fire to gather around in the evening would be in order.  
View Quote

As your close friend who has spent time with you both at your place helping you out with chores and you doing the same at our place in Quincy, the part in bold is what I would consider “payment for admission” to any kind of fun day out there.  These places don’t take care of themselves, as we’ve discussed.  “No one rides for free”, correct?  

Just looking out for you, brother.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Bob,
I have both a Stihl 18” chainsaw and a 10’ pole chain saw. I can bring them up to help do some clearing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Bob,
I have both a Stihl 18” chainsaw and a 10’ pole chain saw. I can bring them up to help do some clearing.
View Quote

We've got the chain saws and pole saws... but thanks.

If I happen to get up there I have some things I'd like to do but while help is certainly appreciated, it's not expected.

John has a good point, people who don't own land or a second property often don't realize what it takes to keep it up. Three or four guys can do in three hours what it takes one guy to do all day... especially at my age lol.

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

We've got the chain saws and pole saws... but thanks.

If I happen to get up there I have some things I'd like to do but while help is certainly appreciated, it's not expected.

John has a good point, people who don't own land or a second property often don't realize what it takes to keep it up. Three or four guys can do in three hours what it takes one guy to do all day... especially at my age lol.

View Quote

If you are heading up there that weekend of the 21st, I have clearance to get away and can come help.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#23]
yea same.  have chainsaw will travel.  will work for range time
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:01:52 AM EDT
[#24]
I'd be down for a March or April class if I can find a resupply of 55gr 5.56 and some 9mm. All I have left is 62gr stuff lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top