Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2020 8:44:17 AM EDT
I suspect by mid-May things should be getting back to "normal" so this is a make-up class for the ones cancelled. Some have rolled over to this class but there are some spots.

Carbine/Pistol class on May 16th/17th  in Aucilla, FL which is about 35 miles east of Tallahassee. Local Motels in the area or a short drive from Tally. I have plenty of room if you have a camper or want to put up a tent, all free of charge. Range and classroom is a private property facility more than adequate and safe for dynamic type training.

If you've wanted to attend a "Big Name" class but the $500-$600 cost has you balking... this class offers everything those classes offer, and more, except I'm not "famous"... lol.

Date: May 16th/17th

Class will start at 8am and end when the mission is accomplished, usually between 4pm-5pm. Class go is depending on weather and interest.

Class will include everything from a gear set up and breakdown to a basic skills assessment, moving to multiple static drills and moving drills. Malfunctions, reloads, use of cover, sight offset, etc. Pretty much A-Z including one man and 2-man tactics. Not only does this class cover rifle and pistol manipulation skills, you will also learn some tactics to keep yourself alive as well as know when your adversary is skilled and trying to use tactics against you. Class ends with a 2-man shoot & move obstacle course which ties in all the skills and drills previously covered.

As always, we will have a grill out session after class on Saturday.

For class information, instructor background, and student feedback, visit Signal-0 Productions

Round count: expect to fire about 750 rounds rifle and 500 pistol.

If you would like to reserve a spot, please post here and send me an e-mail [email protected]

COST- $150.00 per person

DUE TO CONTINUED NO SHOWS, I AM NOW REQUIRING A $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED ENROLLED UNTIL A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN PAID.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions or concerns.
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 8:58:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!  I was enrolled in one of the canx classes this spring and looking fwd to this!  Please sign me up and following this up with an email and deposit check.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 4:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]
email sent..
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:21:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m in. Reserving an RV spot down the road off of 19.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mudfoot:
I’m in. Reserving an RV spot down the road off of 19.
View Quote

Just pull straight in and park next to the cabin so you can stay all night for the bourbon shenanigans.  We will help you back that behemoth straight out the driveway when it’s time to go home.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#5]
14’ tall, 43’ 7” long, plus my 350CCLB? Not a fuckin chance. ??
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 4:10:20 AM EDT
[#6]
14’ tall, 43’ 7” long, plus my 350CCLB? Not a fuckin chance. ??
View Quote

Man's gotta know his limitations...
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 8:31:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#8]
14’ tall, 43’ 7” long, plus my 350CCLB? Not a fuckin chance. ??
View Quote

Oh well, camp out on the main road by Bob’s gate.  
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#9]
One spot open...
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Bringing an air mattress.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

except I'm not "famous"... lol.
View Quote
But maybe you should be.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Class is a week away. I have one spot, maybe two for a pair of friends or husband/wife team.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top