Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2022 5:33:29 PM EDT
Anyone know of a reputable car stereo/head unit install place in or around Conroe? I have a 2013 Tahoe and I'd like to get a better head unit with WIFI, navigation and better user interface with my iPhone. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had a couple of people I work with use Car Toys.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I looked up the one in Conroe and the have decent reviews. I'm going to give them a try.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 6:10:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I've installed 4 of them on my own cars.  It's so easy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#4]
BICO in Oak Ridge on 45 N feeder road.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 9:16:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've installed 4 of them on my own cars.  It's so easy.
View Quote

This right here.  Crutchfield sells a kit to adapt to the car's wire harness that makes it easily reversible too.  Best way to go.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2022 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BICO in Oak Ridge on 45 N feeder road.
View Quote

I used BICO about a decade or more ago to install a new head set. I forgot all about them. They did decent work.

As for installing it myself, I'm not that brave when it comes to modern car electronics. Last time I installed a stereo it was on a 1972 Dodge Charger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top