Link Posted: 3/8/2021 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
what are you referring to?
I just bought a rifle  from cabalas in Springfield last weekend o problemo
sorry I didnt see the c&r  part so I have no Idea what your talking about
View Quote

I’ve seen two random quotes stating “the law in oregon changed so now C&R is useless”. Can’t find anything else.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#3]
The Universal Background Check law passed in Oregon says all firearms transactions have to go though a dealer. So C & R is out of action.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 10:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Universal Background Check law passed in Oregon says all firearms transactions have to go though a dealer. So C & R is out of action.
View Quote

So C&R doesn't count as FFL or dealer?
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Oregon Universal Background Check laws says all gun transactions have to go via a 01ffl dealer. A C & R is not a dealers license. It is a collectors license only.

Example: The CMP will not longer ship M1 rifles to C & R holders in Oregon because of the Universal Background Check. All M1's now have to be shipped to a dealer in Oregon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top