Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2022 7:15:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
No sorry, but I recently picked up an AccuSharp from Academy Sports for like $10. It works very VERY well. I was surprised how sharp just a quick 60 second run through the thing made my dull ass Kershaw that I carry every day. If you are looking for something to sharpen up some basic shit regularly I would 100% recommend it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I have had a lot of success with Lansky sharping system.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ve sent several knives (new and old) to the ApostleP. He does EXCELLENT work. Cannot recommend highly enough.

The ApostleP Sharpening Service: Rates and Services
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#4]
What kind of knife? Some of the manufacturers offer sharpening services. Cabelas and Bass Pro will do it if you need it now.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 4:18:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Bertarelli... depending on the knife
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a place on the hill that opens early a.m... well there was... let's put it that way...
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I know this isn't what your asking for, but man you really need to learn to do it yourself.  I really suck at hand sharpening, but with a lansky, gatco, or smith system, you can really get one razor sharp in just a few minutes with some practice.  I make fixed blade knives (Criswell Holler Knives), and all of mine are sharpened with the gatco set up.  I do this for several reasons.  Consistancy, ease of my end user to repeat the results fairly easy, and I end up with a edge you can shave with if so desired....

if you still want someone to do it for you, I think all of the bass pro or cabelas locations have that service in store....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top