Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2022 2:35:28 PM EDT
I am going to hire a plumber and an electrician to update a couple of items in my elderly parents home.

They have a wood-stud and sheet rock, bricked home built in 1960.  Easy access attic.

In the garage, I need a three way switch and a couple of LED strips.  They use the garage door as access to the home and it is too dark to safely get from the street to the switch in the house.

In the living room, I need a flush mount can over each of the matching recliners.  Both led spots to read by.  Behind the recliners, two outlets mounted about 3 feet off floor with built in USB transformers.

Plumbing needs to address slow draining system to the city sewer.  Need two, 17 or 19 inch toilets to replace the OEM equipment.

This is all pretty simple stuff but I need quality workmanship and need to get the project done on a predictable schedule so the folks can get out of the house and get back in on a schedule.  No multi week, can't get there today, something came up, project.  One day would be ideal.  Two is OK.  More than that, we gotta talk.

Thanks for the references.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Sam Reyes Construction is the only people I know anymore as my family members are all retired.  Might be too small of a job for them as well as it looks like they are doing some big stuff these days.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the note.  I live near Nashville.  This is common.  I kept some electricians in business in 2008-2010.  I have to call in a favor with them now to get something done as they have all grown out of remodels etc.  Commercial and 1000 unit subdivisions is where its at now.  In a year's time they might be calling me again.  LOL

Thanks fella.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#3]
FYI, Reyes phone number is out of service.

Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Plumber
View Quote

I like that they advertise video analysis.  I think that is good money spent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top