Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2021 9:55:54 PM EDT
My wife's cal expires next month and still has not gotten her renewal in the mail.

She just told me. Is something going with that S-head running our license program.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 11:15:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Might be the fraudster Nicki Fried or it might be that the US Mail is absolutely FUBAR right now.
I didn't get a renewal notice, I applied for renewal online and received in a reasonable time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:05:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Make an appointment at the tag agency and get it renewed; no notice needed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:52:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Will do thanks guys
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will do thanks guys
View Quote

@firemedic2000

This is how I renewed my CWL recently when I didn't receive the renewal in the mail. Might have changed though.

Call the Florida Department of Agriculture. For assistance, contact the Division of Licensing directly at (850)245-5691. They will give you a tracking number over the phone.
Tracking number would have been on the mailed renewal form.

Use the tracking number to renew your license online.  https://cwrex.freshfromflorida.com/apply/LicenseFind.aspx
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you I'll check them out tomorrow
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 4:01:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@firemedic2000

This is how I renewed my CWL recently when I didn't receive the renewal in the mail. Might have changed though.

Call the Florida Department of Agriculture. For assistance, contact the Division of Licensing directly at (850)245-5691. They will give you a tracking number over the phone.
Tracking number would have been on the mailed renewal form.

Use the tracking number to renew your license online.  https://cwrex.freshfromflorida.com/apply/LicenseFind.aspx
View Quote

I just went right to the ag office, there is one sort of close to the fair grounds(off of 301). I was in and out in less than ten minutes. If I remember right, they did the new picture there as well, but you should call to confirm pic and being "open" if you think that it might be an option for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top