Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2022 12:31:53 AM EDT
Greetings! I recently moved to Michigan from Missouri, and want to get my CPL. When I searched online, I found several different places that offer them, and am curious if any of you have any recommendations on where to take the CPL class.

Thank you for any help!
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you located?
Link Posted: 5/30/2022 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m fairly close to Utica. I found several options that wouldn’t be too far, and am wondering if anyone here has any experience/feedback on good places to take the class.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 10:06:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I completely missed your area in the title, lol. If you ever make it down to Wayne county I can suggest Rick Ector at detroitccw.com
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]
CQT and Double Action have decent CPL classes.

Jim Binder from SAS Group taught a good class too.
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 9:21:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Detroit Arms in Chesterfield is another option.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CQT and Double Action have decent CPL classes.

Jim Binder from SAS Group taught a good class too.
View Quote

Yep, Binder is usually my go-to. Nice guy, knows his stuff.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 5:25:19 PM EDT
[#7]
First of all, welcome to Michigan. Second Why the hell did you move here? LoL.

I work in Shelby Twp, just North of you.

Close Quarters in Shelby Twp on 23 Mile, I hear good things about. Seems like a good place.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First of all, welcome to Michigan. Second Why the hell did you move here? LoL.

I work in Shelby Twp, just North of you.

Close Quarters in Shelby Twp on 23 Mile, I hear good things about. Seems like a good place.
View Quote

Well dang, I thought I posted an update in this thread. Thank you for the welcome

Also thank you all for the responses. I ended up going with CQT’s CPL class. It was the first I could get that worked with my schedule, and it was a good class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top