Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2020 6:30:14 PM EDT
I am NOT shilling for these guys.  

Just thought I'd share.  Mods, if this is verboten, please feel free to scrap the thread as it's not my intent to violate the COC.

"Mallory Family Wellness is now offering a COVID-19 antibody test through our preferred lab, Vibrant America, that determines COVID-19 status including identifying BOTH current (active) as well as past infection. This test measures antibodies to the virus which is different from most of the tests to date which have evaluated for presence of the virus itself. Presence of antibodies in a particular pattern on the test is understood to indicate history of infection and current immunity to it.
The blood draw is done in our office and results are available within 48 hours. The lab processing cost is $149 (payable online to Vibrant America) and our draw fee is $25. Please call our office if you're interested in testing. "

This place is in Loveland near McKee.  

Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 8:54:37 AM EDT
[#2]
With people being forced to wear ankle monitors to track them despite testing negative and the idea of creating some kind of registry to keep tabs on people who tested positive I would not voluntarily provide my status to the state.

Even if I though I had it and had mild symptoms I wouldn't get tested. AFAIK, there's no benefit to knowing you have it if you're asymptomatic or have a mild case of it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 11:24:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With people being forced to wear ankle monitors to track them despite testing negative and the idea of creating some kind of registry to keep tabs on people who tested positive I would not voluntarily provide my status to the state.

Even if I though I had it and had mild symptoms I wouldn't get tested. AFAIK, there's no benefit to knowing you have it if you're asymptomatic or have a mild case of it.
View Quote

Where is this happening?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top