Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2020 1:33:19 PM EDT
Basically what the title says.

Really not registering on my "Give a fuck" meter, but still figured some here may have some opinions on the topic.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Meh. He'll be fine. Both him and his partner are asymptomatic and they'll be getting the best health care possible due to his status.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#2]
until i see the little meme with the 6 black guys dancing with the coffin, it didn't get anyone

also very convenient timing.

maybe he should wear his mask...........................
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
until i see the little meme with the 6 black guys dancing with the coffin, it didn't get anyone

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is kind of ironic considering his public statements the last day or so were basically chiding the state for becoming lackadaisical about the issue.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It is kind of ironic considering his public statements the last day or so were basically chiding the state for becoming lackadaisical about the issue.
View Quote

awful fucking convenient don't you think?

you should wear masks, look even the first faggot can get it, everyone stay at home blah blah blah

i believe NOT ONE FUCKING WORD of this bullshit anymore.  nothing.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

awful fucking convenient don't you think?

you should wear masks, look even the first faggot can get it, everyone stay at home blah blah blah

i believe NOT ONE FUCKING WORD of this bullshit anymore.  nothing.
View Quote

Meh.  Hes in a job that still requires a fair amount of contact, in an urban area with well documented spread of the disease, and has even admitted that he got complacent like everyone else. Believe what you want. I doubt him getting COVID is some conspiracy.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 10:41:38 PM EDT
[#7]
First Gentleman?

Someone didn't wear their mask.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 11:15:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
First Gentleman?

View Quote
He did wear one, but the dick shaped hole cut out in the mouth area made it ineffective
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 11:54:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He did wear one, but the dick shaped hole cut out in the mouth area made it ineffective
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First Gentleman?

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 12:46:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 10:22:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top