Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2018 4:57:22 AM EDT
I'll be coming up on my renewal this coming summer, so I went to log in to see what the process was going to be.

When I first got my CCW, I made sure I wrote down the login info and security questions. I even made sure to make emphasis on capitalized letters and what not. I try to log in and it says it's invalid. I try the forgot password thing, but it too kicks back an error saying "the info is not valid" but does not specify what info is wrong. I even tried changing the captialized letters to lower case and I get the same shit.

Anyone have to deal with this? The ISP site is less than helpful, but I did fire off an email to them, which asked for my permit # then promptly tells me the # must be 13 digits when the number on the card is 10.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 8:43:36 AM EDT
[#1]
There has been software up grades since we first applied 5 years ago. I had to rejoin the site as a new applicant. Got a new password and all was good. I needed to address change CCL and FOID, just waiting now for my renewal button to activate on the site. I’ll be good to go after my 3 hour course this week. You’ll need to upload a new mugshot but not new fingerprints.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 9:14:01 PM EDT
[#2]
What lilguys aid about the updates is true. If you haven't logged in since about 2014ish, you will need to create a new account.

You will NOT see the renew button until 120 days.

You can try calling the ISP or email [email protected] to retrieve your username, if you have logged in after 2014.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 9:34:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What lilguys aid about the updates is true. If you haven't logged in since about 2014ish, you will need to create a new account.

You will NOT see the renew button until 120 days.

You can try calling the ISP or email [email protected] to retrieve your username, if you have logged in after 2014.
View Quote
Yeah, I got mine in 14. I'll get re-registered tonight. I couldn't find that email address so I used their general contact form but haven't heard anything. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top