Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2018 11:20:37 AM EDT
Greeting Indianans. I am hoping someone here can help my sister out. She is headed to Colts Stadium this weekend to watch a family member play in some band competition and would rather not leave her CCW at home/car. She lives in Kentucky and has a CCW license of course. Legalities, stadium policies, metal detector use knowledge would all be of great help. She's asking me for help but so far I can't find a definitive answer.

Thanks. Sorry guys no pictures. She's a 50+ year old crazy horse woman with a husband. But a great sister!
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Every time I’ve been there I’ve gone through metal detectors.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep; metal detectors (they also wand you at the Pacers games).
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. Knew someone here would know. Passed the info on to my sister.

Update- I guess one never knows. She didn't see any detectors, no wands, didn't ask to look in anything of the four of them. Guess only applies to watching overpaid (mostly) thugs (most!) playing with balls.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 9:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks guys. Knew someone here would know. Passed the info on to my sister.

Update- I guess one never knows. She didn't see any detectors, no wands, didn't ask to look in anything of the four of them. Guess only applies to watching overpaid (mostly) thugs (most!) playing with balls.
View Quote
Huh. Well fwiw they always have detectors for the Supercross as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top