Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2019 7:58:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gsd1983]
All,

I have arranged to host Dark Angel Medical in March of 2020. For those who may not know, Kerry and his team developed a blowout kit that I would stake my life on. I’ve hosted two classes previously, and would like to make this happen again.

I understand this is may seem expensive, but when you break it down over what you receive from the class it’s a drop in the bucket compared to what we spend on guns. At the full course cost (including the kit) of $570, that covers flying the instructor here and housing them, 16 total hours of instruction to include discussion and hands on instruction, and the course materials.

I’m the POC for the class, if you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
Dave

This is a link to the Class page.
Link Posted: 10/18/2019 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Hiya kids...

Just gonna sneak past ya here and keep this thread visible...
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#2]
We are approximately three weeks out from this class. If it does not have at least eight more students, it will be canceled.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#3]
This class is cancelled.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top