Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2021 7:28:55 PM EDT
2 box limit, 100 primer box 5.99
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Now the limit is 1 box per customer but they still have some. They now have ARs, ammo, a little powder, some bullets, (bought Hornaday 124gr 9mm XTPs today), and ammo. Prices went up but not horrifically so.
Uppers on the shelf too.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess nobody here reloads in Casa Grande, too bad. Picked up some HS-6 powder, and some more CCI 500 small pistol primers. They only sell 100 per day per customer, but even so I have a 1000 ct case now for effectively $60, hich is better than MidwayUSA $75 plus hazMat/shipping.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish the Cal Ranch in Goodyear was stocked like Casa Grand.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess nobody here reloads in Casa Grande, too bad. Picked up some HS-6 powder, and some more CCI 500 small pistol primers. They only sell 100 per day per customer, but even so I have a 1000 ct case now for effectively $60, hich is better than MidwayUSA $75 plus hazMat/shipping.
View Quote

If it didn't take $50 worth of gas to make a trip we would be over running the place.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 3:36:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah the gas is a deal breaker for me. If I'm in the area I try and stop by. I've scored a couple 100 primers that way. (if the have something I buy it lol)
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
IO swung by again today - they still have some. I just walk in, "Daily primers, please!" But yes, I agree, unless you are driving through the area it really isn't worth it, if you can find them somewhere else. Brunos on the North side of Phoenix sent an email out this morning saying they have various primers for walk in, but probably going from $100 a brick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top