Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2019 10:25:48 AM EDT
Has anyone in the Tallahassee area had SBR lower engraving done?  I'm looking for a local place, so I don't have to mail it off.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I would check with Red Hills Firearms, they are nice to deal with
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Talon (Midway) shows Laser Marking on their Facebook page.

You may want to call and ask if that is just their laser leather engraving or not.

Talon
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 10:46:59 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a guy in Alachua that does great work and hasn’t done all of mine but I’ve shipped to him. He isn’t on this board CS223  is his name if I remember but I have  his contact info if you need it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a guy in Alachua that does great work and hasn’t done all of mine but I’ve shipped to him. He isn’t on this board CS223  is his name if I remember but I have  his contact info if you need it.
View Quote
CS223 is on this board.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 10:11:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Right here
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 12:09:55 AM EDT
[#6]
CS223 does wonderful work and had a fast turn around time as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top