Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2018 12:10:08 PM EDT
Those of you that are self employed; what bank do you use? What do you like or dislike about it? Would you recommend it?

I've had Peoples United "Business Advantage" account for about a decade. They are fine in that they take nothing ($10 monthly fee if your account goes under $1k), but they also give nothing, no interest, no nothing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
First National Bank of Tempurpedic...
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:06:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Some Credit Unions do business accounts for sole proprietors.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:21:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some Credit Unions do business accounts for sole proprietors.
View Quote
Thats what spurned the thought at first. Theres just so many its hard to pick a spot to start looking, and at a glance they all seem the same.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 10:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First National Bank of Tempurpedic...
View Quote
Theres a lot of reasons that doesn't work.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:08:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I use The Savings Institute "business checking" they take nothing and give nothing.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 12:19:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I doubt you will find a bank that does anything for business banking unless you are a fortune 500 company. Otherwise take nothing/pay nothing is the best you most likely will find.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top