Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Soooo, what did they do?  I didn't hear anything in detail about what exactly they did.  They were scheduled to graduate in about 10 days too.

Red Wolf
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 9:09:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Soooo, what did they do?  I didn't hear anything in detail about what exactly they did.  They were scheduled to graduate in about 10 days too.

Red Wolf
View Quote

It was found they cheated on tests. Not sure how exactly
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 8:14:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red Wolf

Cheating on tests is a greater offense than shoplifting. Got it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cheating on tests is a greater offense than shoplifting. Got it.
View Quote

He said he was sorry!
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:55:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Supposedly someone got the test early and shared answers. The cadre found out through computer records. Gave the cadets the "last chance fess up now" yada yada. I believe it was 8 that came clean, and they got the boot.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone ever seen the questions on the test?

I'll bet they go like this:

1.  If you arrest a tranny with balls are you required to call for a female officer?

2.  How long may you grow your hair if it is dyed blue?

3.  When a member of a household calls you gestapo are you legally permitted to throw a grenade into the residence, or only tear gas?

4.  If BLM is blocking a roadway are you permitted to offer them coffee with milk, or only black?

5.  ......
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#7]
And the trooper/cadet that stole the magazine will most likely continue with the state Dps-top men!
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:21:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Supposedly someone got the test early and shared answers. The cadre found out through computer records. Gave the cadets the "last chance fess up now" yada yada. I believe it was 8 that came clean, and they got the boot.
View Quote

I heard 1went to the news because 30 cheated and only 8 got booted
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:56:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I heard 1went to the news because 30 cheated and only 8 got booted
View Quote
Yeah way more cheated. Only 8 fessed up. I think I heard the 8 were in talks with a lawyer. But honestly what's that going to do for them. Nothing. Besides possibly jam up the others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top