Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2020 12:03:41 PM EDT
Anywhere in Va stock a selection of bump helmets?  Something with an NV mount for a PVS-14.

I’m in Spotsy, and would like to try some before pulling the trigger on one sight unseen.  I’d have no trouble driving a couple hours.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a big head or a small head? I know Double Tap Surplus has some. Check it out at https://doubletapsurplus.com/collections/helmets-and-headgear
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 3:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Place looks cool.  

Unfortunately, I have a large head in Ops Core.  7-3/8 hat size.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Place looks cool.  

Unfortunately, I have a large head in Ops Core.  7-3/8 hat size.
View Quote

Yeah, I don't know if the store is open physically. I don't think the website is all of their inventory. They have a huge surplus stock and I never see them listed on the website. So try giving them a call tomorrow to see if they have anything.

If you're military/LE, they give priority to you over regular folks coming in. So it is a good idea to call if you are military or LE.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#4]
If you attend any of the Virginia Battle Buddy hikes/marches, ask a fellow member about theirs and maybe they might let you try it on. I have a M/L Ops Core Maritime and you're welcome to try it on if you are attending the same ones I am.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top