Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2023 6:09:06 PM EDT
Looking for a case
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 11:04:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to a store by Great Wolf Lodge when I was up there a couple weeks ago. They had a few bottles. If you ever make it to the western slope it’s all over the place here
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looking for a case
View Quote

I will keep an eye out, I see it pretty often around the area. Sometimes places will even have "store pick" Buffalo Trace for $25.

Last time I checked, Veterans Liquor has a lot.
Some places have limits.
Link Posted: 5/3/2023 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#3]
No luck seeing it.

Asked at beveys (parker rd & 470), the carry it occasionally but none in stock. Didn't see it at costco (but saw no one to ask).

With all the replys it must be grocery day today!
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Was in Powers Liquor in CoS yesterday and saw a bunch of it. Did not check the price as I don't care for it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Was in Powers Liquor in CoS yesterday and saw a bunch of it. Did not check the price as I don't care for it.
View Quote

Powers Liquor Mart is notoriously overpriced on anything they deem "rare"
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I stopped by jordan spirits (Lincoln and Jordan in parker), the had half a dozen bottles out if your still interested. Same strip mall as the knig soopers (where i was actually headed).
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I will keep an eye out, I see it pretty often around the area. Sometimes places will even have "store pick" Buffalo Trace for $25.

Last time I checked, Veterans Liquor has a lot.
Some places have limits.
View Quote

Can confirm.  Veterans had some yesterday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top