Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2020 8:56:50 AM EDT
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo/2020/06/buffalo-police-shove-elderly-man-to-ground-injuring-him-claim-he-tripped-graphic-video.html

Optics sure aren’t good.

Looks like the man is trying to make BPD LEO take something from him.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Just heard on WCBS 880 here in NYC that the entire BPD Emergency Response Team has resigned.

These days, if you are a protester, I think wearing a tactical helmet would be a good idea.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]
No blood, staged.  Fake.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 6:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 4:52:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Look around for another video, a pool of blood starts emanating from the back of his head.
That kind of fall, where the back of the head whips down on something hard is one of the worst places a person can strike their head.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Dumb shit tripped over his own feet... At his age, he should know better. You enter the arena, you better be a gladiator. Not a clumsy man 45 years past his prime
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 11:12:09 PM EDT
[#6]
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/06/buffalo-officials-duped-by-professional-antifa-provocateur-arrest-and-charge-two-police-officers-righteous-police-team-stand-together-and-walk-out/
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard about this at a morning briefing. I was thinking more of a "signal stalker" type device not an NFC scanner. I have to wonder if the crack on the head will tighten a few screws in his head. From his history it would appear he had quite a few loose ones.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:04:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Mayor Brown called him an instigator
https://wben.radio.com/articles/mayor-addresses-police-incident-contingency-plan
Brown says he was informed Gugino was an agitator. "He was trying to spark up the crowd of people. Those people were there into the darkness. Our concern is when it gets dark, there is a potential for violence,. There has been vandalism, there have been fires set, there have been stores broken into and looted. According to what was reported to me, that individual was a key and major instigator of people engaging in those activities."
View Quote

watching the reaction of the leftists in Buffalo is pathetic
for the last 54 years Buffalo has had 5 mayors, all democrat most had 2 or more terms
for the last 14 years the mayor has been a black democrat, Byron Brown

in the same 14 years that Byron has been mayor there have been 3 police commissioners. 2 of them, the first of that time frame and the current, are black men.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 11:56:08 AM EDT
[#9]
I admit I was a skeptic that this was a conspiracy the night it all came out but now I'm thinking it's possible. Has anybody gotten information on his "injuries" once he got to the hospital? I'd think the doctors would know pretty quick if he was actually hurt. Assuming he actually went to the hospital that is?
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I admit I was a skeptic that this was a conspiracy the night it all came out but now I'm thinking it's possible.
View Quote
I had my doubts until I saw the video in slow motion and focused on his right hand (remember the old adage that a magician has you focus on one hand while he is doing something with the other). The way he was holding his cell phone like a scanning device and doing so at locations where the officers have electronic equipment changed my mind. I went out and looked of NFC apps for iPhone and Android and was surprised at what I saw. No one using a cell phone normally is going to hold it the way he did IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Cuomo went on a RANT over the suggestion he was up to no good. . . .
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Cuomo went on a RANT over the suggestion he was up to no good. . . .
View Quote

He was up to no good...I lived in Buffalo for 30 years...these "Peace" groups he was part of are all Commie front organizations full of commie scum rabble rousers. Old man approached a cordon of officers ordered to clear Niagara Square, and assaulted one (yes, him touching him on the arm is technically assault), gets pushed out of the way, rather gently, and the dottering old scumbag trips over his own feet...behold the fields in which my fucks grow, and see that they are barren...

Don't be fooled by the names, these scumbags have long been involved in lawlessness in the name of "Peace", the same groups that would illegally scale fences at the Seneca Army Depot and such. Fuck that old man...
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Don't be fooled by the names, these scumbags have long been involved in lawlessness in the name of "Peace", the same groups that would illegally scale fences at the Seneca Army Depot and such. Fuck that old man...
View Quote

Yeah I hope he suffers with migraines the rest of his cocksucking life.

Link Posted: 6/14/2020 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Having seen people that were "knocked out" and ones that suffered from sudden loss of consciousness, never have I seen someone lie flat on their back with their legs crossed, a cell phone grasped in a ready to use position and the other hand on the chest in a position of comfort.
I would expect to see clear, Cerebral Spinal fluid from the ears if there were sufficient injury instead of "blood".
I'm of course armchairing this from observations made from the video and stills supplied on the Internet, and am highly suspicious this was a FX gaff meant to disparage the Police.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Yep, it was 100% faked.  It's been dissected a hundred ways by dozens of different people.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Has anybody confirmed yet from the hospital what his "injuries" were? Did he even go to the hospital?
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Has anybody confirmed yet from the hospital what his "injuries" were? Did he even go to the hospital?
View Quote

It was on the news a few days ago when the officers were charged that he had undergone "brain surgery"

Link Posted: 6/16/2020 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It was on the news a few days ago when the officers were charged that he had undergone "brain surgery"

View Quote

I would love to know who is supplying the media with that information, and if any of it has been verified. Since the hospital would just say they cant release any patient info, you know his co-conspirators are feeding pure BS to the media about the whole thing...
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#19]
cnn claims he can't walk
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/16/us/martin-gugino-protester-skull/
Link Posted: 6/16/2020 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Last I heard all his updates were coming from his attorney?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 12:52:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I looked all through my usual news sources and I cannot find it again, and now seeing other stories claiming he didn't have surgery, so I don't know.  They are all saying that he had a skull fracture.  Still don't care.  

Various news links (I don't vouch for the validity of any of them, just for information purposes):

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8412487/Buffalo-protester-Martin-Gugino-brain-injury-shoved-cops.html
https://kvia.com/news/us-world/2020/06/16/buffalo-protester-martin-gugino-has-a-fractured-skull-and-cannot-walk/
https://wben.radio.com/articles/the-road-to-recovery-for-martin-gugino
https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/buffalo-protester-martin-gugino-expected-to-be-released-from-hospital-in-two-weeks
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:39:22 AM EDT
[#22]
They(lawyer) are saying the old man cant walk. He proved that when he tripped over his own feet back peddling
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#23]
According to news this morning on the local radio here in metro NYC, he is unable to walk. Fractured skull was mentioned.

At my first viewing of the video,  l like many others saw "bad cops" and had sympathy for the "old man". I was suckered just like many others. It wasn't until I saw slow motion videos focused on the cell phone in his hand and how he was using it like a scanning wand that I realized there was more going on here. Finally, there are his blog posts about being an activist and his four arrests. I was also puzzled as to why he was carrying a helmet in his left hand rather that wearing it, which might have protected him.

In the end, the conclusion I came to was "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". I think this guy forgot that the 1960's ended in 1970 and that a 75 year old does not have the same endurance or healing abilities as a 20 year old (he would have been 20 in 1965 by my calculations).
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 10:03:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

This....I am sure they are playing this up for all its worth...his attorney surely a paid mouthpiece for the "peace" organizations...I am sure the attorney is a credible source...

The old man is a piece of shit commie scumbag. Full stop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top