Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2021 2:10:18 AM EDT
If Lorena "batshit crazy " Gonzalez wins Seattle mayor's race-along with ntk as city attorney- all civility will be gone.

Better speed up exfil plans
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 12:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]
You just need to see who backs her to find out whether she will "win".  It's been many years that voters so not determine "election" results here in WA.  They follow Stalin's playbook by he letter in this banana-republic of a State and just expanded the franchise nationwide.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:45:12 AM EDT
[#2]
That means Gonzalez wins.

Link Posted: 10/25/2021 7:36:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Unless she releases an ad that sicktates the city
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 11:36:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unless she releases an ad that sicktates the city
View Quote

Seattle City Council President Lorena Gonzalez is getting desperate in the race for mayor. A recent attack ad created by one of her many consultants may have just killed her chances of winning.

Over three dozen leaders in Seattle’s Black community called a new attack ad “morally disgusting” and “anti-Black.” They argue the smear implies her opponent and frontrunner Bruce Harrell is connected to a white woman’s “trauma as a sexual assault victim.” The group is asking Gonzalez to pull the ad.

https://mynorthwest.com/3200228/rantz-lorena-gonzalez-runs-morally-disgusting-anti-black-attack-ad-in-mayors-race/
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 9:26:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Their both POS.

Glad we sold our King County (Magnolia) assets years ago...
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 8:19:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like harrell wins.

Article I read says he's a moderate. Im assuming that means moderate democrat

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Looks like harrell wins.

Article I read says he's a moderate. Im assuming that means moderate democrat

View Quote

They have moved so far Left, that today's Moderate Democrat was yesterday's Weatherman terrorist.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 8:26:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They have moved so far Left, that today's Moderate Democrat was yesterday's Weatherman terrorist.
View Quote

True, but a Seattle “Moderate” is far better than that beyond crazy bitch Gonzalez!!  Basically a lesser of two evils.

Well, both Gonzalez and that equally crazy ass Sawant pushed Harrell out of the City Clowncil since he wasn’t going along with all their communist bullshit, so I see that as a good sign.

IMHO, Harrell is going to have to beat some ass in the City Clowncil to show who’s Top Dog.  Gonzalez is a sneaking little bitch that will shank your ass from the back and Sawant is a dangerous bitch, who’s bat shit crazy enough for a frontal attack.  Honestly, nothing will get done in the city and dumpster fire Sawant will be re-elected during her recall vote…. So, it is what it is.

I hope that the Seattle Black and SE/NE Asians  communities support Harrell since the defund the police BS hurts their communities the most.  He will need strong supporters to put their out of control City Clowncil in check.

I was born and raised in Seattle back in the 60s/70s and it’s sad to see my birthplace so dicked up by communists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top