Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2023 3:03:27 PM EDT
There is an effort underway to get rid of a couple of nanny statists in Broomfield.  If you live in Ward 5, then send a PM to me and I'll get you in touch with someone who has a petition to arrange getting your signature.  Your registration will be checked on the SoS website when you sign.  I believe that people will come to your house to get your signature if you want (I will).

https://recalltoddandheidi.org/
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 3:44:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Winning!
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Bumpski

Some asshole arfcommer was on the Ross Kaminsky Show about it today.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 11:45:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There is an effort underway to get rid of a couple of nanny statists in Broomfield.  If you live in Ward 5, then send a PM to me and I'll get you in touch with someone who has a petition to arrange getting your signature.  Your registration will be checked on the SoS website when you sign.  I believe that people will come to your house to get your signature if you want (I will).

https://recalltoddandheidi.org/
View Quote

She was posting in a nextdoor thread the other day going on about her family being scared because someone put a Proud Gun Free Home sign in her yard and claimed to be getting death threats merely for wanting required training for owning a firearm.  Seems clueless that she could be receiving nasty calls because she voted yes on all but one of the Broomfield gun control efforts and that her required 'training' can be a ban if they don't define the training.  She also denied any connection to MDA.  Oh well, let the recall begin.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#4]
She's a bully projecting that's she's being bullied.

Also, please let any friends and family in Ward 5 know about the recall effort. We'd like to have signatures notarized and submitted by April 3.

Her campaign manager is/was with MDA.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 11:53:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow. Just. Wow.  

Please help us.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 11:56:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Capitalism is nothing more or less than the voluntary exchanges of goods and services between individuals.  The key word is voluntary.  Only tyrants want to forcibly interfere in that.  Broomfield is fucked.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 12:31:42 AM EDT
[#7]
One more and then I'm going to bed.  After this, I think you know what we're up against.  

Attachment Attached File

Like, follow and share the FB page, please.

https://www.facebook.com/FreeBroomfieldFromToddAndHeidi
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 1:20:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Now that the protest period has ended, I can tell you all that we got enough signatures.  However, since we submitted the signatures 2 weeks ago and got the notice that we had enough valid ones a week later, we fell within 180 days of the election in November.  What does that mean?  It means that Todd Cohen is now up for election this November instead of November of '25.  No special election will be held.  Again, Todd got fast-forwarded 2 years and that's good. Heidi was up this November and still will be.  They both get black eyes out of this and we've got people more aware of our nefarious local politicians.  It's a damned shame that people don't pay attention to local tyranny.  It's not hyperbole to call it tyranny.  When these people do things from mandating that new builds have the electrical infrastructure for charging EVs (that's between the builder and their customers), to rights-violating firearms restrictions - and everything in between, they're violating right and not protecting them.  That's tyranny.

There have been protests filed, but I doubt they'll go anywhere (I could be wrong).  It's still and uphill effort, but the first battle was won.  

Thanks for reading.  Hit the website and FB page for more info and examples of their malfeasance.

UBG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top