Posted: 7/6/2018 3:35:40 PM EDT
Need some pics of yer 10 acres.
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Duh, my bad. Apology.

It was @Bronze.

It's all about my brain cells and atrophy.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry for being a little behind.  We just got here yesterday at about 1300 and got the Penske unloaded.  Everyone was pretty wiped out after 3000 miles door to door and we stayed up till midnight unpacking and still more to go.  We are satellite internet that goes out every time a storm blows through.  If you are on Instagram search "SluiceGoose" and youll find me.  Put a few pics up there.

Headed into town today to get a rider mower and a few ancillary items.  I'll try to get a couple pics up tonight.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like I need to spring for a membership to upload pictures from my hard drive.
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Got the instagram picks.  cool pics

Enjoy yer new place.
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Went into town yesterday to Home Cheapo to look at zero turn mowers.  $3K for something that can handle a piece of property my size.  Thats nuts! (but then again, I'm new to the big property thing and it might just be the cost of doing business).

I found a guy that I can rent a commercial grade zero turn for $75 a day but from the sounds of it, I'm going to need to mow once a week during the rainy season.

Anyone got a big mower they want to rent out on the cheap
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Lowes. Husqvarna 52"
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Just for the heck of it, I looked on Ocala craigslist for lawn mowers today.

It is all really ratty lawn mowers and free chikens.
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just for the heck of it, I looked on Ocala craigslist for lawn mowers today.

It is all really ratty lawn mowers and free chikens.
View Quote
I found the same thing.  LOL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top