Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2022 9:50:51 AM EDT
How does the forum feel about congressman Brian Fitzpatrick who was a Republican congressman who votes yes for the new assault weapons ban only weeks after the primary?

He’s voting like a Democrat so I wonder if anybody’s actually gonna vote for him in the November elections.

I think he knows that it’s either him or a democrat getting the seat so he’s like screw it I’ll do this anyway they’re gonna vote for me or lose the seat for the party. I personally don’t wanna vote for the prick what does anybody else think about this whole situation and what’s the alternatives?
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#1]
PA and the U.S. don't need 2A traitors.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PA and the U.S. don't need 2A traitors.  
View Quote

I think he did it knowing the Republican voters will still vote for him vs a democratic
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Fitzpatrick has always been a rino and a fucking asshole traitor. He'll never get a vote from me.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fitzpatrick has always been a rino and a fucking asshole traitor. He'll never get a vote from me.
View Quote

I voted against him in the primary. I dont recall who it was anyone but him. He got the primary and he does this shit.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can't in good conscience vote for that scumbag either, I always vote for whatever libertarian candidate is running against him.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I can't in good conscience vote for that scumbag either, I always vote for whatever libertarian candidate is running against him.
View Quote

We all should vote him out!!! Doesnt matter who gets the seat f him!!! Send him and other republicans a message
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#7]
How do I feel about him?

Lets see...he shook my hand while looking me straight in the eye and lied to my face about his support of the second amendment.  

He took an oath to defend the constitution. Based on his voting record, he has wiped his ass with it.

Not only will I never vote for him again under any circumstance whatsoever, when his minions knock on my door in the fall I look forward to telling them the same.

Anyone who votes for him is either a traitor or a fool.

Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:55:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How do I feel about him?

Lets see...he shook my hand while looking me straight in the eye and lied to my face about his support of the second amendment.  

He took an oath to defend the constitution. Based on his voting record, he has wiped his ass with it.

Not only will I never vote for him again under any circumstance whatsoever, when his minions knock on my door in the fall I look forward to telling them the same.

Anyone who votes for him is either a traitor or a fool.

View Quote

This!!! 100%

So the next question is what do we do in the midterms obviously not vote for this jerk off but do we vote for the Dem or write in another name and the dem’s wins anyways? Or keep his pos ass in vs a worst pos
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:36:29 AM EDT
[#9]
He's Philly district right? So maybe he's pandering for the middle of the road democrat votes. Typical politician. This isn't the vote he shoulda turned coat for but maybe he figures it might get him some votes thinking it won't have a chance to pass the senate. He shoulda thought about how many votes he was going to lose over it though. Is there a grass roots effort for a write-in candidate? It was Alex Entin that was running against him, a Russian immigrant, he came here as a child to escape communism and decided to run against Fitzpatrick cuz he heard Fitzpatrick was too moderate and was afraid that the country was heading towards communism.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top