User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 7:58:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:02:45 AM EDT
[#3]
they seemed really concerned, they asked one question maybe?

what a surprise it was in futon county.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
they seemed really concerned, they asked one question maybe?

what a surprise it was in futon county.
View Quote

Someone making an unsworn statement without proof doesn't warrant much of a response, tbh. Some livestreamed footage of the hacking would've been met with more interest, I'm sure.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Someone making an unsworn statement without proof doesn't warrant much of a response, tbh. Some livestreamed footage of the hacking would've been met with more interest, I'm sure.
View Quote

maybe not but if you suspected someone making a claim like he was was either FOS or telling the truth and you actually cared you might ask more than one question.

Such as: what proof do you have? seems easy enough especially given what this election has put our country through.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

maybe not but if you suspected someone making a claim like he was was either FOS or telling the truth and you actually cared you might ask more than one question.

Such as: what proof do you have? seems easy enough especially given what this election has put our country through.
View Quote

I see what you're saying, but at this point in the process, we've all been hearing lots of accusations but seeing very little in the way of solid evidence. If he had brought something, anything, I think they would've been all ears. Hell, he wouldn't even give them the location of the machine(s) in question.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I see what you're saying, but at this point in the process, we've all been hearing lots of accusations but seeing very little in the way of solid evidence. If he had brought something, anything, I think they would've been all ears. Hell, he wouldn't even give them the location of the machine(s) in question.
View Quote

its similar to everything you see and hear about evidence being released that will be a "bombshell" and change everything only to never be released, its beyond frustrating at this point to see it keep happening. looking back at the video its hard to understand why you would walk into that room and not be prepared to give specifics and show evidence if what you are saying is true and could actually make a difference.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Did we all watch the same video?  

Cause he presented evidence and was seeking permission to run 500K ballots in 2-4 hours to be able to provide the "proof" we all need (regardless where it leads).....

WHY are they blocking access to the ballots?  They are public record and should be made available per FEDERAL law for 22 months following the election.

I swear, we are all getting what we deserve for the sheer lack of Civic engagement.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 11:31:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did we all watch the same video?  

Cause he presented evidence and was seeking permission to run 500K ballots in 2-4 hours to be able to provide the "proof" we all need (regardless where it leads).....

WHY are they blocking access to the ballots?  They are public record and should be made available per FEDERAL law for 22 months following the election.

I swear, we are all getting what we deserve for the sheer lack of Civic engagement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYVzbwL0eUA
View Quote

The comments in this thread are in reference to the articles and video shared in the first post, not Jovan's claims regarding the paper ballots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top