Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2018 8:28:06 AM EDT
https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/airsoft-rifles-stolen-in-tacoma-gun-shop-burglary/726209340

Suspects broke into a Tacoma gun shop Tuesday and reportedly stole several airsoft rifles.

Tacoma police confirm the burglary call came in just before 5 a.m. at Quantico Arms & Tactical Supply on Tacoma Mall Boulevard in Tacoma.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, saw that as it broke-- fools are going to be pissed when they find out what caliber their new guns are-- and when they're arrested--
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Dumbasses.

And way to go for actually locking up the real guns Quantico. The other shops that keep getting broken into could learn a thing or two from you.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope to dear god that they really thought they were real guns, I'd love to see their reaction when they realized that they didn't have guns. Poetic, kinda.

I bet those AS rifles are not cheap, but at least they are not the real thing.

And yes, kudos to QT for having the inventory locked up at night.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#4]
That was my first thought, did they steal the airsoft because they were expensive ones, or did they think they were getting real guns?
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Goddamn I love "news" and "guns".

"Airsoft rifles shoot rubber balls and are sometimes called pellet guns."

That's 0/2, should they keep playing?
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Everything is good to go. We will be open for business tomorrow at noon. ;)
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 11:29:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 1:41:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#10]
QT posted in the other thread that an eye witness got the vehicle's plates, cops are looking for the fuckers. Not only did the cunts only grab toys, the cops know who did it!
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 2:15:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
QT posted in the other thread that an eye witness got the vehicle's plates, cops are looking for the fuckers. Not only did the cunts only grab toys, the cops know who did it!
View Quote
Usually these type of break ins are done with stolen vehicles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top