Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2020 6:46:56 PM EDT
Saw he posted on YT today at the end of one of his videos about having a huge sale in Dirty Myrtle this month. Mostly AR stuff barrels, BCG's and some AK stuff. Info at the end of the video with more updates to follow. Might be worth checking out
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Family commitment that weekend.

But maybe if I leave for the Redneck Riviera at 5:30am I can get to the yard sale when it starts and if I spend no more than 3 minutes buying stuff I can get back here by 9:30am and no one will miss me.

Somehow I don't think that is going to work. Still thinking about it, though.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 2:03:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I havn’t heard any more info on this.....
I did send him an email for more concrete details and will post any info I receive about the sale.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 2:27:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Sale is Saturday March 14th at Sky Fitness Building 300, 8733 Hwy 17 Bypass, Surfside Beach, SC 29575
Don’t have a time yet but will update again when I have more.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 5:56:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Brandon just posted this video to YT (still no IG update):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXze8_SzW28&feature=em-uploademail

If you're not there when they start you're likely wasting your time and the location is conveniently not near any of the major access points should you not live anywhere near MB.

As of noon today there is still no information on his IG page.

ETA: 10am-6pm
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 7:21:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep 10 AM to 6 PM. Looks like has has beyond a pile of stuff to sell. The videos are worth watching to see some of the parts he has and he’s pricing it to get it all gone.
I won’t be able to go unfortunately as getting off from work with this short of notice is almost impossible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top