Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2020 12:16:08 PM EDT
Bollier has been recorded endorsing Australian style gun confiscatiton.

Trying to hide this, in one of her recent defensive commercials she states "I am a gun owner and grew up hunting".

She is 62 years old, so it has been quite some time since she "grew up".

That could translate into she has some inoperative rusty relic wall hanger in a closet somewhere and sat with her dad in the woods a few times as a child, probably bored to death at the time, assuming of course there is any element of truth to her statement.

Kansas elected Laura Kelly governor.  How will this turn out?  Enjoy your choice Kansas.

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope she loses.  Lots or rinos supporting her and she's been getting a ton of out of state money. We will find out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
What gripes me about her is the no ad has pushed that she was a rINO for years and then switched to d after getting elected as rINO.  She works across the aisle as she was a rino and worked with d's.  Fuck her, fuck all those rINO's who are now d's in the Ks legislature.  Fuck Kassenbaum, and all the rinos supporting her.  It will be my mission to heckle all the MFers the rest of my life for the POS they are.  Are people so dense in KS that they don't know there is a constitutional amendment that requires a balanced budget, so she worked with the d's.....FUCK her.  Dinah sykes and stephanie clayton are the same....they love them some moms demand action.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 9:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What gripes me about her is the no ad has pushed that she was a rINO for years and then switched to d after getting elected as rINO.  She works across the aisle as she was a rino and worked with d's.  Fuck her, fuck all those rINO's who are now d's in the Ks legislature.  Fuck Kassenbaum, and all the rinos supporting her.  It will be my mission to heckle all the MFers the rest of my life for the POS they are.  Are people so dense in KS that they don't know there is a constitutional amendment that requires a balanced budget, so she worked with the d's.....FUCK her.  Dinah sykes and stephanie clayton are the same....they love them some moms demand action.....
View Quote

We really need a like button on this site....

Link Posted: 11/2/2020 11:16:16 PM EDT
[#4]
What pisses me off about a lot of political ads from BOTH sides is showing them hunting with shotguns and saying "I support the 2nd Amendment!".  BULLSHIT! If they knew ANYTHING about the 2nd they would know it has nothing to do with hunting and everything to do with making sure we protect out Country against all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC.
Link Posted: 11/3/2020 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What pisses me off about a lot of political ads from BOTH sides is showing them hunting with shotguns and saying "I support the 2nd Amendment!".  BULLSHIT! If they knew ANYTHING about the 2nd they would know it has nothing to do with hunting and everything to do with making sure we protect out Country against all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC.
View Quote

Thanks, I forgot to add that to my gripe.....well fuck I grew up hunting too, and I still hunt, but that's not the sole reason I have guns.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:14:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Can’t stand the commercials with the fat bastard from the flint hills. What a cuck!!

“See, I’m a redneck like you and I am voting for bollier.”

Good riddance!
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:57:34 AM EDT
[#7]
They even drug out 88 year old Nancy Kassebaum to shill for Bollier.  

I didn't like Kassebaum because she was a rino but I came to despise her after she voted for the 94 assault weapon ban.  She explained that she had to vote her conscience over the wishes of her constituents.  

Link Posted: 11/6/2020 8:18:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nancy Kassebaum
View Quote

(spit)

I don't know what it is about womens in Kansas who gravitate toward politics, but I haven't seen too many of them who appear capable of making a decent sammich.  Like post turtles, they didn't get there by themselves.

When I got transferred out here in 1988, I didn't expect to stay over a couple years so didn't pay much attention to Kansas politics.  One day at lunch with a co-worker, there was a grandmotherly looking woman working the tables and I said to my associate, who's that, somebody's grandmother running for alderman or whatever it is you people have out here?  He knew but wouldn't tell me, which pissed me off to no end because it wasn't the first time he'd pulled that kinda crap, and I thought, we're gonna break you of this right here and now.

Grandma finally comes to our table and I'm trying to eat and she's interrupting and that kinda arrogance and bad manners is something else that pisses me off to no end, and she says Hi, I'm Joan Finney and I'm running for governor in the primary.  I thought, holy hell, lady, do your kids know you're out by yourself and my coworker says, hello, I'm so-and-so and I work at such-and-such and she faked being impressed and says to me, how about you sir, what's your name and where do you work?

So I slid on my best South Texas accent and said, no ma'am, I'm not in bid-niz he-ah and she said, oh, what is it you do and it just popped out, well ma'am, I'm the local representative for the John Birch Society and I literally thought she was gonna stroke out.  She sucked in a double lung full of air and grabbed her chest and looked like she was gonna faint and I said, oh no, ma'am I'm just joking and got her calmed down a bit but you damn betcha, she got the hell out as soon as gracefully possible.

Co-worker said, I can't believe you did that and I said, next time I ask you a question you'll answer it, right?  Then I said, if a B.S. artist from South Texas can nail her that quick, what's gonna happen to her if she gets to Topeka and he said, well, she's been in Topeka as the state insurance commissioner for like 20-years already...…..and sure enough she won the primary and got herself elected which told me, the old fixaroonie was in for that post turtle, you damn betcha THE END.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I was in college when she was gov and I couldn't stand her even though I wasnt particularly politically active
I feel bad for saying this, but I'm glad she caught the cancer and died....

Not really......

We should hammer our reps and push through some good shit since we have supermajorities
What can we do?  Any suggestions, CCW changes, real teeth in that 2A sanctuary/made in KS bs?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 11:19:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I wish the made in Kansas law had some teeth. The governor and AG did nothing while the feds prosecuted those two guys who made the suppressors.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 12:00:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Yep, that was what I was getting at.  I think I even called the county prosecutors office....inquiring why they didn't go after the Feds....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top