Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2020 5:00:57 PM EDT
Since we have to do face to face in CT where can I buy good body armor? I am liking the ar500 stuff but open to anything really just want quality.
Link Posted: 4/24/2020 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#1]
AR500 is great for targets. It is atrocious body armor.

Sadly, I am unaware of anyone in the 50th greatest state who sells quality armor. You may be better served by buying some and having it shipped to a UPS Store or someplace similar out of state.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]
There is Body Armor Outlet in NH.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 8:42:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Got any out of state friends? Maybe they would like to buy some themselves and change their mind upon closer inspection. Then you could ask them if they’d like to sell it to you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Delta had plates in the case a while ago. I’m sure other shops probably have similar.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#5]
AR500? For body armor? Are you a bulldozer?
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Any spartan dealers?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:14:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Since we have to do face to face in CT where can I buy good body armor? I am liking the ar500 stuff but open to anything really just want quality.
View Quote

What size you looking for?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any spartan dealers?
View Quote
Tactical Police Gear in on Rte. 10 Cheshire had Spartan and Point Blank in stock last time I was there. They are the same people that own TargetSportsUSA. They are good-to-go. Very nice people.

I am not affiliated.

https://tactical-police-gear.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top