Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2020 4:20:02 PM EDT
I am in Tampa and it seems I hear his radio ad every 30 mins all day long.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Lots on money buys lots of ads. Just show up in November and cast your vote
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 5:13:34 PM EDT
[#2]
What I love is when I'm watching some pro-gun thing on YouTube and it interrupts it to play a Bloomberg ad. Wrong audience, jackass...

We should see about giving a warm Virginia-style welcome whenever and wherever he or his minions show up though. Anyone have a nice loud snare drum they can bring?
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#3]
In Broward I get the tv ads with plain out lies at least 10 times an evening.
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 9:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
He can play ads all day long. It doesn't matter. The rest of the media trashes Trump constantly. Anybody who will be influenced already has been. The difference is that he can't play the minority card or the gender card. Voters aren't going to come out for him. They don't care enough. He'll need to pay them to vote if he wants to win.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 7:08:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 8:53:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a hard time believing the DNC would ever actually let Bernie get the nomination anyway. I figured either Bloomberg will just buy it and anyone who opposes him, butterjudge will get tapped in as the photogenic one who still gets SJW points, or Hillary will swoop in and declare she's saving the party and the nation. Nay, the world!

Milwaukee should be fun, anyway. I'll have to stock up on popcorn...
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#7]
He knows all the NY democrats down here will vote for him.  Now he is trying to sway the other Damnyankees to vote for him.  There is no way in hell us Southern boys will be voting for him.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder if Obama and Hillary voters will necessarily go for someone like Bloomberg though. If I had to pick between two NYC billionaire types I'd at least pick the fun one over the control freak who seems to have snobby and insulting opinions about everyone who isn't him.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He knows all the NY democrats down here will vote for him.  Now he is trying to sway the other Damnyankees to vote for him.  There is no way in hell us Southern boys will be voting for him.
View Quote
Way to go dividing gun owners.  I'm from L.I. and always have been a conservative Republican.
Among the guys I work with, there are 4 from NY, 3 from NJ, 1 from Mass, and 1 from PA.  All Trump supporters.  All vote Republican.
There are however more "crackers" that vote Democrat.

Creed Fisher said "it's not really about North or South, it's about red white and blue.  I'll fight beside any yankee man, if he feels like I do".
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Way to go dividing gun owners.  I'm from L.I. and always have been a conservative Republican.
Among the guys I work with, there are 4 from NY, 3 from NJ, 1 from Mass, and 1 from PA.  All Trump supporters.  All vote Republican.

Creed Fisher said "it's not really about North or South, it's about red white and blue.  I'll fight beside any yankee man, if he feels like I do".
View Quote
He said NY Democrats will vote for him...that's obviously not you.  But you lived there so you know that the vast majority of NY'ers, and other NE states, are liberals.  Even the ones that say they are republican are often still pretty liberal.

I'm sure there are "Crackers" that vote Dem, but no way that's more than the NY, NJ, MA folks...just look how those states vote and how those people vote when they move here (ie. Miami area).
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He said NY Democrats will vote for him...that's obviously not you.  But you lived there so you know that the vast majority of NY'ers, and other NE states, are liberals.  Even the ones that say they are republican are often still pretty liberal.

I'm sure there are "Crackers" that vote Dem, but no way that's more than the NY, NJ, MA folks...just look how those states vote and how those people vote when they move here (ie. Miami area).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, then he said other "damnyankees" ( should be 2 words).
I wrote the crackers I work with.
Not all......
I don't lump them together.
Been here since right after 9/11.  Am just getting tired of people still fighting the civil war.  It gets old.
And hell yea, there are too many leftist northerners.  The succeeded in destroying the N.E., now they're trying to do the same thing here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:56:23 PM EDT
[#13]
If Yankees never came down in the first place we wouldn’t need you Republican Yankees down here to outweigh their votes.

Besides. Most of you probably brought kids or relatives with you that vote D anyway.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If Yankees never came down in the first place we wouldn’t need you Republican Yankees down here to outweigh their votes.

Besides. Most of you probably brought kids or relatives with you that vote D anyway.
View Quote
Not true.
Can't speak for everyone.  Just me and the people I know.

There is one thing the Dems do, they stick together.
Gun owners will eventually loose all. We ( not I ) don't stick together.
"A house divided can not stand".

I have learned a few things here.
1) constitutional conservatives from up North are not welcome on Arfcom.
2) this civil war fighting is as bad as the blacks crying about slavery.
And 3), this is most important.
It's my own fault for participating in social media.
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 7:55:26 AM EDT
[#15]
The the term Yankees should be reserved for the baseball team.   It's no different then the n word, it's a term filled with hate & used most often that way IMHO. To others that grew up in the NE, it is offensive.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#16]
The biggest problem we have is felons voting that alone can now turn the tides.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The the term Yankees should be reserved for the baseball team.   It's no different then the n word, it's a term filled with hate & used most often that way IMHO. To others that grew up in the NE, it is offensive.
View Quote
Chill Brah, lot's of us crackers have yankee roots, we came through Ellis island to get down here.
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top