Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2020 7:53:00 PM EDT
Buddies son shooting .243 this deer season, 4 rounds left.

Anyone know where some is or have some for sale?
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Check Simmon's Sporting Goods in Bessemer. I was in there last week and they seemed to have more hunting-type rounds than carry-type rounds on the shelves. I can't tell you the prices because I didn't look at them (was there with a co-worker for her to pick out a carry gun).

Word of caution, though.....they're rationing their ammo

They'd only give my friend 10 rounds to buy (.38 special), not a whole box. So if you find what you're/they're looking for, it might be a good idea to have a couple/several people buy as much as they can and then pool it all together.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 8:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
My nieghbor said his son was looking for some 100gr 243 so Im trying to help him find that.

I did see two boxes of 58 grain at Hoover Tactical last night.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I was in B&B Pawn yesterday and they had about 6 or 7 boxes of Winchester 100gr. Powershok in .243   I think they had a $29 price tag on them, not bad considering...
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was in B&B Pawn yesterday and they had about 6 or 7 boxes of Winchester 100gr. Powershok in .243   I think they had a $29 price tag on them, not bad considering...
View Quote

They’ve always been high on ammo prices, but pretty ok on gun prices.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 1:47:14 PM EDT
[#5]
If he's very desperate and willing to travel to Cullman i can probably spare a box or two.  My time off is limited though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:48:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They’ve always been high on ammo prices, but pretty ok on gun prices.
View Quote

I've bought a few guns from there, their prices indeed are good on guns, but they wanted $1/round for their 5.56.  Shotgun Supply has a shit ton of guns, but their ammo is high too.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I found some 80gr at Pops Armory in jemison
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Check the classifieds on both ALDeer.com and TNdeer.com.  If you're a member of either one, post a "Wanted" thread.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top