Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2023 11:03:40 PM EDT
Second time going there to shop for a silencer, salesman is clueless and wants to argue with a customer. Just shut the f up and take my money.
Will be the last time I go there. And headed to a competitor for a can.

Best one was talking about the new pistol brace rule change and he says "Oh its instant, it's in place now" Nope, it's signed yesterday but not published. "Nope, the ATF contacted us"
No they didn't. And if they did you have 10 felonies on the shelf with pistol brace guns for sale right now.

God I miss Reaper in Bennet. Those guys actually knew their stuff and talked out of their mouths not their asses.
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup. I believe you.

Competition is good.

Who did you go to for your can?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 1:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Reaper in Bennett were outstanding, gave them lots of money, miss them a ton. I've purchased through Frontier Justice in Omaha recently, staff is very friendly. Suppressors are not their primary focus so, from an informational standpoint, it depends on who you talk with.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:59:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I used C K Armory in south Lincoln last year. He is a Silencer Shop dealer.
I was very pleased with the service.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#4]
BigShots in Lincoln!?

To be fair, most gun stores I’ve ever walked into have a mostly clueless staff…
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had similar interactions with them. Not only are they are pretty expensive, most of their employees attitudes are so off-putting I dread even walking in. Which sucks cuz they are so close to me.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Try Halls Weapon Systems in Kearney.

Very knowledgeable, friendly and humble staff. Great selection of cans, guns  reloading components etc.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:33:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DirtyHandsRob:
Yup. I believe you.

Competition is good.

View Quote

I ended up doing the Kiosk via 88 Tactical for a Socom 556 RC2. My next can if he doesn't have it on the wall I will transfer via Snyder Precision. His NFA transfers are only $50.
Seriously since Reaper closed no one knows jack shit about cans around here. A couple guys at Scheels I know are much more in tune with them but they only carry SICO, Dead Air and Thunderbeast for now. And I haven't heard of a single demo day since Reaper closed. Those were the days.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 7:58:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Escotch:

I ended up doing the Kiosk via 88 Tactical for a Socom 556 RC2. My next can if he doesn't have it on the wall I will transfer via Snyder Precision. His NFA transfers are only $50.
Seriously since Reaper closed no one knows jack shit about cans around here. A couple guys at Scheels I know are much more in tune with them but they only carry SICO, Dead Air and Thunderbeast for now. And I haven't heard of a single demo day since Reaper closed. Those were the days.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Escotch:
Originally Posted By DirtyHandsRob:
Yup. I believe you.

Competition is good.

Yea, I hear ya. Reaper was a great store.
Link Posted: 5/20/2023 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Warms my dark little heart to see the love for SHQ/Reaper even after all these years.

Another option for NFA in Lincoln is Randy and Cruze at Thunder Alley. Cruze knows his shit when it comes to NFA stuff. Although I hear getting there is a bit of challenge now that Lincoln finally decided to fix 48th.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top