Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2021 12:44:15 AM EDT
Anyone ever go to the gun show there?

They seem to happen fairly regularly, and I'm in the market for a stripped lower.

Is it worth going to?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been to that one yet.  Not going to any that require useless, filthy, disease-spreading face masks.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:10:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been a few times but not in the last few months.

For guns there's usually a FFL with an assortment of Glocks, Sigs, tons of Ruger stuff, and various mil-surplus rifles. Usually the overpriced Luger guy, the overpriced WWII 1911 guy, the overpriced revolver guy, overpriced 1980's era magazines guy. Couple guys selling AR15 parts, usually weird lower quality brands. There's a beef jerky person, a coffee booth, concealed carry purse lady. There's an ammo booth but I doubt that'll be worth going to now. Various old gun parts people.

If you have some time and a few bucks it's fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top