Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2022 8:31:52 PM EDT
Spotted in the other GD Mag thread;

Spotted here but I can find no other source

Palmetto State Armory

With the passing of Washington State's unconstitutional law targeting standard capacity magazines, it is more important than ever for Washington State citizens to stock up on mags. All magazine orders placed from Washington State with Palmetto State Armory with ship out immediately and receive priority over all other orders. Thank you for your understanding and continued business during this time.

I ordered today P.M., and shipped today (at least a tracking number) so it clearly went to the front of the line.

Plus they have some smoking deals.

PMAG Gen2 also $8.99 w/code at website.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 10:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Snagged a few more D&H here.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Palmetto State Armory is a good business and very pro 2nd Amendment. I’ve been trying to introduce people to the shooting sports over the last 29 years and lately I’ve been forwarding PSA email advertisements to new gun enthusiasts. The good deals usually result in somebody buying one more firearm, more ammo, several magazines, etc…
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I really didn't need more mags, but Fuck King Jay and ordered another 10 from PSA
Got my shipping notification within an hour or so.
No wonder PSA takes so much of my money

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#4]
An important point was made on Washington Gun Law's Youtube channel yesterday. When stocking up please don't forget your local mom and pop gun shops. Let's clean them out first, even if the prices are a little higher. We don't want them sitting on worthless mags after July. Maybe even ask if they could order larger quantities. Worth a shot.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
An important point was made on Washington Gun Law's Youtube channel yesterday. When stocking up please don't forget your local mom and pop gun shops. Let's clean them out first, even if the prices are a little higher. We don't want them sitting on worthless mags after July. Maybe even ask if they could order larger quantities. Worth a shot.
View Quote

Good point.

FWIW, I am guessing when the casual gun owning public wakes up to what has happened there will be a panic run.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a ten pack yesterday and had a shipment notification is a few hours, now just need a few more glock mags, 10/22 mags and AR10 mags.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I know it's asking a lot for a business but perhaps PSA could tell WA to go fuck themselves and just continue selling past July 1st.

I'd love to see Ferguson try to sue an out of state business and lose. At this point PSA may even have deeper pockets than Bob does.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 4:27:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know it's asking a lot for a business but perhaps PSA could tell WA to go fuck themselves and just continue selling past July 1st.

I'd love to see Ferguson try to sue an out of state business and lose. At this point PSA may even have deeper pockets than Bob does.
View Quote

I would love to see PSA, Brownells, Midway, GunMagWarehouse and all the big players say fuck no and keep shipping.

However that will never happen, way to much liability on them with little chance of wining.

They need to open a store on the Idaho border now though.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I really didn't need more mags, but Fuck King Jay and ordered another 10 from PSA
Got my shipping notification within an hour or so.
No wonder PSA takes so much of my money

View Quote

I’m in the same situation, I don’t need more but I think I felt the same way as you and said fuck it, I’m ordering more.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I have enough mags for all my current guns, but I'm fucking livid that in the future I cannot get anymore.

The wife and I spend the last 6 years paying off debt, saving up and buying a larger house for the kids. So I haven't really added much to my gun collection, now that I'm in a spot to start spending more on my hobbies were get shafted by the legislation ignoring the will of the people.

I just ordered a bunch of mags for guns I don't even own, but hope to one day. This shit sucks.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I ordered a ten pack yesterday and had a shipment notification is a few hours, now just need a few more glock mags, 10/22 mags and AR10 mags.
View Quote

I got some AR10 mags the other day from Primary Arms
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I’m in the same situation, I don’t need more but I think I felt the same way as you and said fuck it, I’m ordering more.
View Quote

Same here. Ordered mags soon as they introduced 5078 like I have the last few years.

10 years ago made a list of all I had, and over the last few years just added to it with every mag ban introduced. Kinda sloppy but it was a good round about way of keeping track. Now that it finally passed I sat up all night saturday counting and sorting to verify the count. Packed several totes for long term storage and set out mags for actual use. Made another order for the gaps I had.

I knew this day would come

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 7:49:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I’ll might be able to discuss it in a few weeks at the conclusion but I sent a request to PSA and their staff went WAY BEYOND the call of duty for me.  

If it works out the way it’s going, let’s just say I’ll owe them big.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I’ll might be able to discuss it in a few weeks at the conclusion but I sent a request to PSA and their staff went WAY BEYOND the call of duty for me.  

If it works out the way it’s going, let’s just say I’ll owe them big.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#15]
It’s weird. I see stacks of magazines and keep thinking. “Get more” and yep. More on the way.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It’s weird. I see stacks of magazines and keep thinking. “Get more” and yep. More on the way.
View Quote

Told my wife the exact same thing, that I had an obsession/problem. She says "well, when someone says you cant have something, you naturally want more of it."

Democrats: bestest gun and mags salespersons evar!

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:30:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Told my wife the exact same thing, that I had an obsession/problem. She says "well, when someone says you cant have something, you naturally want more of it."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$1K this past weekend just for mags. Throw in a couple HG. Still not done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top