Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2022 7:21:39 PM EDT
Anyone following this?
The libs are getting out of control!

https://wvmetronews.com/2022/06/22/proposed-morgantown-gun-shop-faces-community-ire/
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Attended a WV college in the late 70's. Always had firearms in the dorm rooms. Rifles, shotguns and pistols. Went shooting several times with campus security after classes. My how times have changed. Higher education tends to create a cesspool of liberalism in the community surrounding it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#3]
When they  spose to open up? I'll hafta make a trip north to check it out.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 8:19:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Attended a WV college in the late 70's. Always had firearms in the dorm rooms. Rifles, shotguns and pistols. Went shooting several times with campus security after classes. My how times have changed. Higher education tends to create a cesspool of liberalism in the community surrounding it.
View Quote

Cesspool of liberalism...Indeed!
Past 10 years or so...WVU owns City Council.
All of them very far left libbys.
Rumor is, Council is going to pull some closed door, back room BS and deny Big Daddy's a business license.
I spoke with Sherrie McKnight, one of Big Daddy's owners, this ain't their first rodeo.
They have plenty of cash and good lawyers.  Sounds like they are prepared to fight like hell.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I spoke with Sherrie McKnight, one of Big Daddy's owners, this ain't their first rodeo.
They have plenty of cash and good lawyers.  Sounds like they are prepared to fight like hell.
View Quote

Sounds like I need to grab some more popcorn
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 5:12:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Gotta help those trying to bring business to the Mountain State. Gave them $.99 for a trial membership and placed an order. Not the cheapest place on line but not bad either. We'll see how the service goes. If the Motown thing goes south, maybe they might try the Beckley area for expanding into WV in a more gun friendly zone.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Thank the Morgantown Libs!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#10]
So Starbucks bases their business decisions on the whining of a few idiots. Gotcha. Pretty sure they could build one in the middle of a landfill and sheeple would still line up to buy their overpriced swill but whatever.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#11]
I've had Starbucks coffee.  The gun shop did the city a favor.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 10:23:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Well... their hearing in Federal court with Rare Breed Triggers on the intellectual property theft was last Wednesday, and I suspect it didn't go well for them.  The firearm community is also pretty mad at them based on the statements submitted by their attorney in the case.  Rumor now is they're considering bankruptcy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 1:13:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well... their hearing in Federal court with Rare Breed Triggers on the intellectual property theft was last Wednesday, and I suspect it didn't go well for them.  The firearm community is also pretty mad at them based on the statements submitted by their attorney in the case.  Rumor now is they're considering bankruptcy.
View Quote

Thanks for the heads-up Bubbles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top