Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2020 8:01:45 PM EDT
Those Biden radio ads are everywhere. Every other commercial on the local news radio is a Biden campaign ad. They're really pushing hard in (Berks/Montco region) PA.

Haven't heard a single Trump ad as of yet. Hope to hell the GOP doesn't believe that they got PA in the bag.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2020 1:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen Trump ads on Facebook, and TV, that's about all I've encountered. They're not bad, but they're infrequent.

Biden ads are everywhere, radio, TV, Facebook, YouTube, print media, mailers, they're spamming my cellphone, my answering machine, everywhere. They're beyond annoying, some of them are him saying he'll mandate  masks, some are if him saying he never said he'll mandate masks, despite having heard his previous commercial minutes ago. The worst is him using his departed veteran son's namesake to somehow tie him to Obamacare and preexisting conditions. (As if a veteran with the last name of Biden would ever have to worry about affording medical care, let alone be using Obamacare).

On a complete tangent,  I saw a most annoying lawn sign today near Schwenksville/Harleysville saying  "I'm republican but not stupid. Biden 2020".
Montco needs to step it up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've seen Trump ads on Facebook, and TV, that's about all I've encountered. They're not bad, but they're infrequent.

Biden ads are everywhere, radio, TV, Facebook, YouTube, print media, mailers, they're spamming my cellphone, my answering machine, everywhere. They're beyond annoying, some of them are him saying he'll mandate  masks, some are if him saying he never said he'll mandate masks, despite having heard his previous commercial minutes ago. The worst is him using his departed veteran son's namesake to somehow tie him to Obamacare and preexisting conditions. (As if a veteran with the last name of Biden would ever have to worry about affording medical care, let alone be using Obamacare).

On a complete tangent,  I saw a most annoying lawn sign today near Schwenksville/Harleysville saying  "I'm republican but not stupid. Biden 2020".
Montco needs to step it up.
View Quote

Crowbar.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Those Biden radio ads are everywhere. Every other commercial on the local news radio is a Biden campaign ad. They're really pushing hard in (Berks/Montco region) PA.

Haven't heard a single Trump ad as of yet. Hope to hell the GOP doesn't believe that they got PA in the bag.  

View Quote

People still listen to the radio?

I'm seeing more biden signs than I'd like to, but not a ton of them (one is too many).  

The PA GOP needs to up its game - maybe ask BLM to have some of those 'mostly peaceful' protests to remind people of whats at stake here.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

People still listen to the radio?

I'm seeing more biden signs than I'd like to, but not a ton of them (one is too many).  

The PA GOP needs to up its game - maybe ask BLM to have some of those 'mostly peaceful' protests to remind people of whats at stake here.
View Quote
Yup. I still listen to the news on the way in to work....As far as the GOP ground game, what ground game? Ain't none and its infuriating me...Its Biden, Biden, Biden ads everywhere I look, read, see and hear in Berks, Montco, Chester PA region.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:05:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I see a disturbing amount of Biden signs here in Lancaster County. Definitely hearing the radio commercials.
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 9:03:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Biden ads and signs increasing significantly around here.  Lots of Conor Lamb signs, too.

Still outnumbered largely by Trump and Parnell signs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top