Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2022 11:33:19 PM EDT
Just today on the 4th Biden Airlines delivered a plane full of illegals to Abilene, TX airport.  This isn't the first load here.  They get loaded on buses and go somewhere...I believe they may go to the Bluebonnet Detention Center in Anson, TX...about 15 miles north of Abilene...which is used by ICE.  Where they go from there...???

Our U.S. House rep was hopping mad when he found out.  I'm calling his office tomorrow to find out what he intends to do.  He's been a good rep...solidly voting the way the constituents want.  I doubt he can do anything under the current conditions in DC.

If our elected reps can't do anything, what can the average citizen do?  How long should people put up with this?  On this latest delivery here in Abilene, it seemed that our congressional house rep had no idea today's delivery was occurring...no surprise I guess.

However, the evening local TV news had an added element that I picked up on.  They stated that the city's Transportation Director was made aware of this flight last Friday the 31st, New Year's Eve...convenient timing.

So, it appears that a city employee apparently knew of this delivery days before it happened, and he didn't notify our rep's office...apparently.  An act by our federal government which isn't popular here locally doesn't get reported as a heads-up by this city employee to the federal representative for this area who has shown some serious interest in these flights.

Now I don't know if the situation is as it appears at the moment, but I intend to find out.  I worked for this city for over 30 years.  I think any city employee, especially someone at this level of Transportation Director for the city of Abilene, should inform our federal rep and perhaps even the news media of such a pending event.  

This city isn't San Francisco.  It registered 80% voting results for Donald Trump so that tells you something.  This issue of dumping illegals across this nation at tax payer expense isn't just some little annoyance.  It's a concerted effort to destroy this nation.  And we appear to be doing nothing about it.  

I'm going to start by finding out more about this delivery today and this Transportation Director.  People working for this city are not bound to some kind of secrecy for the federal government over this issue...at least that I can imagine.  Is this something that citizens will have to act upon themselves?  I don't know.  I'm not a crazy radical, but this constant dumping of illegals on communities has got to stop.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Agreed on has to stop.  As far as this news, this is the first I’ve heard of it, or the detent center in Anson.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Had to take the wife to a cancer appt. in DFW today and just got home.  Will start some phone calls tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Had an interesting conversation yesterday with the local office rep for congressman Jodey Arrington based here in Abilene.  I ran down my idea and desire to stage protests at the Abilene airport or other suitable location when one of these "deliveries" occurs.  He confirmed to me that the city of Abilene has kept them informed about these deliveries, and when the city has been pre-notified like this one last weekend, the city has called.  That makes me feel a lot better about the city of Abilene's stance on this problem.  The local news media has also been cooperative in sharing such information.

I won't go into every aspect of my conversation with Arrington's rep from the lengthy phone call but here are the highlights.  Arrington has filed complaints with the Biden admin and DHS/ICE about these deliveries because none of them will respond back with any detail about the illegals being brought in.  Inquiries about possible criminal background, health/pandemic issues, and other potential problems of background knowledge with these illegals are met with "crickets".  So basically our federal government is saying "screw you" on a critical right to know for the communities into which these illegals are being dumped.

The illegals being dumped here in Abilene mostly go to that Bluebonnet Detention Center in Anson that I mentioned...about 15 miles north of Abilene.  They are processed and from there go on flights, buses, picked up by relatives already here in the U.S....unknown if these relatives are citizens...or they stay in the area.  Some of them have been hanging around our Salvation Army facility and other non-profits.  So, it isn't just a matter of them not being dropped to remain in our home area.

Arrington's rep advised me that he thought peaceful, appropriate protest over this issue would be a solidly legitimate constitutional right for citizens to exercise...no surprise, obviously.  He did stress that term "peaceful protest", probably and especially in light of Jan-6 issues.  Maybe I should have picked another day to start this process...LOL!  Regardless, my contact with him was productive and seemed supportive.  I gave him my personal background info, and he said he would pass that on to the congressman.

My next call was to the Abilene P.D. administration to inform them.  Being a 30+ year retired officer with that department, I just wanted to give them a heads-up about my intentions.  I do not expect any kind of support or either permission from the department, but neither do I want to surprise them if/when some kind of protest is able to be executed in the future.  I did not receive any negative feedback at that time, and the concept of "peaceful protest" was stressed.

My next contact will be with the Transportation Director for the city of Abilene and the news medial to advise them of my intentions and hopefully get cooperation from both.  I would think the transportation director should be able to inform a citizen of knowledge of any pending delivery, and I would hope media coverage would help bring this issue to people's awareness in a more impactful way.

Now...what may be the truly hard part.  How does one organize such an effort to rally citizens to participate in showing up when future deliveries of illegals occurs?  How is info like this disseminated to people who want to participate.  How helpful will the media be in covering this issue?  These are all hurdles that are relatively foggy for me right now, but we shall see.  Additionally my wife is having serious medical issues as I mentioned in the previous post.  She is very supportive in this, however, so I will do what I can do.

Link Posted: 1/7/2022 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow!...just after posting this I called a local media source to start the process of announcing my effort on this issue and was advised that minutes before I called, they had received word of another flight coming in today at Abilene's airport.  After some discussion it appears that I may be able to coordinate with them because they will try to be out there to cover this arrival.  At this moment they seem willing to interview me at the same time to cover this issue of citizen protest against these flights.  No idea where this will go at this moment, but I'm waiting on a call for the arrival of this plane.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe we should adopt ANTIFA's tactics, block the streets and tell the feds No?
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]
"Block the streets"?  I don't think we've even started the annoying carping...LOL!  One step at a time.

Well, today's delivery tuned out to be a nothingburger.  There appeared to be a plane on the tarmac, but it looked like unloading and whatever had already occurred.  There were none of the white nondescript buses or anything.

This is going to be a difficult aspect of protesting these deliveries in an effective way which I'm sure is their plan.  Last minute arrivals without much announcement is quite effective.  I've still got to meet with the city to see I can get some advanced notification because it will be impossible to deploy protestors to the scene on such short notice.

I've never done anything like this, so I'm a bit out of my wheelhouse.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Update...the plane did arrive today, just earlier which is why I missed it.  A new twist on this delivery today is that the illegals were turned over to some...unknown at this time...community non-profits and the Salvation Army.  They usually go to that Bluebonnet Detention Center first for processing.  This time they were just basically "turned out" to the community.

The mayor, Anthony Williams, found out about this and he too is hopping mad.  I will attempt to contact him Monday and find out what else we can do from here in the community.  Two flights in one week, and apparently one load of illegals are just dumped out into the community.

The big question is...who are these people?...any vetting?...any check for covid?...criminal history?  This isn't just illegal immigration.  This is an invasion, and the feds won't even answer an elected house congressman.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but makes you wonder if it's payback for an 80% voter turnout for Trump.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry airport is closed.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 10:48:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Tagged.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:02:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe we should adopt ANTIFA's tactics, block the streets and tell the feds No?
View Quote

There was some smaller town that did this, freaked the feds out and they went somewhere else. This was back in the NObama days, in fact I think it was in California.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There was some smaller town that did this, freaked the feds out and they went somewhere else. This was back in the NObama days, in fact I think it was in California.
View Quote

I recall possibly a couple...one in TX and one in AZ or CA.  Those incidents, if I recall, were bus trips where citizens got intel that feds were bringing those groups of illegals to their town at a certain time.  The large group of citizens stopped and warned the buses they weren't dropping those folks off.  Local LE turned a blind eye, and the buses drivers returned to their origin.

Good for them, but I wonder with how brazen this current .gov has become that they wouldn't try to bring down some agents on the citizens to put them in their place.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 9:32:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I recall possibly a couple...one in TX and one in AZ or CA.  Those incidents, if I recall, were bus trips where citizens got intel that feds were bringing those groups of illegals to their town at a certain time.  The large group of citizens stopped and warned the buses they weren't dropping those folks off.  Local LE turned a blind eye, and the buses drivers returned to their origin.

Good for them, but I wonder with how brazen this current .gov has become that they wouldn't try to bring down some agents on the citizens to put them in their place.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here in Texas and even Arizona the state would not come down on local LE if they supported locals forcing the illegals back.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Here in Texas and even Arizona the state would not come down on local LE if they supported locals forcing the illegals back.
View Quote

I agree.  I don't think DPS, a sheriff, or local police around here would be the ones trying to interfere with citizens in a similar fashion unless some kind of violence started occurring.  I'd rather avoid any of that in this scenario at this time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 11:26:47 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder if these folks are being dumped off on non-profit groups whether the Texas Rangers or DPS should come in, arrest the illegals and take them back to the border. Since ICE cut them loose, they aren't ICE detainees anymore. Bet that would cause a stink.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 12:00:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I wonder if these folks are being dumped off on non-profit groups whether the Texas Rangers or DPS should come in, arrest the illegals and take them back to the border. Since ICE cut them loose, they aren't ICE detainees anymore. Bet that would cause a stink.
View Quote

I'm just now trying to figure out the shell game the feds are playing here, but I think these people who are released here actually have that fake document BS where they are supposedly awaiting some kind immigration hearing...which I'm sure they all show up for.  So technically they are free to go as far as I'm surmising right now.  I have a call to the mayor and maybe Arrington's office again tomorrow to push some action further than what we're getting now.

I found out some additional info Friday out at the airport that people come in and go out on these flights.  Some are taken from that detention center and flown to other cities, who I'm sure have no clue.  So get this...Monday a group was flown in and taken out to the detention center.  Friday as I understand it involved a group being flown in and released to these organizations locally from some other location where they had supposedly been processed and detained.

I used the "shell game" reference because these groups appear to be coming and going from all over.  Think what this crap is costing the tax payer.  And the left's concern about big carbon footprints is obviously baloney because there's no telling how much fuel an air travel they're burning up with this scam.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:06:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Had the conversation with the mayor today.  I am pleasantly surprised at the prospect of this thing going somewhere to get the attention it deserves...maybe even at the national level.  We shall see.

One thing I'd like to request from fellow Texans or elsewhere is to report on this forum section or on this thread any similar incidents occurring in your AO.  Abilene can't be alone in this, obviously.  Our house congressman represents my district, but we need to document these at least statewide.

Will it get something done?...with this administration?  The mayor made an interesting point that if enough people protest these events, that even if the administration refuses to cooperate, that voters will see this and may be influenced in a positve way.  Mid-terms are looming.

Sitting around and just bitching about it doesn't move the needle.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 6:57:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Had the conversation with the mayor today.  I am pleasantly surprised at the prospect of this thing going somewhere to get the attention it deserves...maybe even at the national level.  We shall see.

One thing I'd like to request from fellow Texans or elsewhere is to report on this forum section or on this thread any similar incidents occurring in your AO.  Abilene can't be alone in this, obviously.  Our house congressman represents my district, but we need to document these at least statewide.

Will it get something done?...with this administration?  The mayor made an interesting point that if enough people protest these events, that even if the administration refuses to cooperate, that voters will see this and may be influenced in a positve way.  Mid-terms are looming.

View Quote

Agreed.  Now the question is, how to organize such a thing?
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Awaiting a potential meeting with Arrington, the mayor, and perhaps others to formulate a game plan.  There's perhaps more interest than I anticipated, but it's early...LOL!
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 4:52:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Awaiting a potential meeting with Arrington, the mayor, and perhaps others to formulate a game plan.  There's perhaps more interest than I anticipated, but it's early...LOL!
View Quote

Best of luck and keep us up to date.  I was being somewhat tongue in cheek with the block the streets comment, keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

God bless you man. Keep it up.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

God bless you man. Keep it up.
View Quote

This!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2022 9:11:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Yep...not a new thing.  I got a message from the police chief's office today for a meeting.  I don't know if the mayor will participate in that at the moment, but the ball may rolling at least.  Still don't know what action can be put in place to stop this, but we'll see I guess.  It looks like any process will be slow moving, but I can see the kind of coordination that would be necessary if anything can be accomplished.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, Biden delivered another plane load of illegals at about 3:00PM yesterday, Friday.  I was out on a mountain bike trail when I got the call at 3:00PM...no chance to get there.  I sent a text to Mayor Williams but haven't received a response.  I'm a little disappointed in that, as it appears this dumping of illegals is accelerating, and the quicker we move, the better.

You other Texans need to keep an eye out, because most of those being delivered in Abilene are being transported to other Texas cities and elsewhere in the nation.  I noticed a news article this morning where a citizen was slamming Biden and demanding that a bunch of these illegals be sent to Delaware.  I'm sure Biden will get right on that.  Still, that citizen got his voice heard on a national level.  There needs to be a constant uproar at the national level over this.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, I saw that over in GD.  I've got another call into the mayor as I've heard nothing back at this point.  And apparently I have a meeting with the police chief next week over this.  I need that meme from Caddyshack where the guy is yelling..."Well, we're waiting!"  I'm beginning to think that if anything gets done, it will have to be done by the regular folks and not politicians and officials.  And if it comes to that, it could get ugly...if enough "regular folks" get involved, that is.

Still, the biggest problem with this issue of moving illegals by passenger jet all over the nation is that the feds are totally secretive about it.  As far as peaceful protest goes, you have to know where and when these events are occurring, and the feds are hiding all of this info quite effectively.  I'm beginning to think that some other course of action needs to occur...like going to the facility where they are held/processed...like the Bluebonnet Detention Center.  Just something that came to mind.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#28]

LOL!...Oh yeah...I've inserted this thread link in that one too.  Update on the mayor and Arrington.  I called both of them just this morning.  Supposedly some results are forthcoming.  We will see.  I've moved somewhat to the concept that if we're to have citizen protests, they would probably have to be done at these processing centers.  The airports are just hit and miss locations since the feds are doing a good job of concealing the timing of arrivals.

I'm with you on the comedy of the "dead of night" deliveries being covered in many of the news sources who've been covering this for the last two days.  They come in broad daylight here, and it's apparent that the feds aren't that scared of the publicity.  Some of these news organizations act like this is something just coming to light.  

What's that line from Diehard-1?..."Welcome to the party pal!"
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#29]
https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/leaked-video-reveals-joe-bidens-hush-hush-migrant-invasion/
https://www.instagram.com/ohneaux1/tv/CZN34sPJpCS/?utm_medium=copy_link
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/leaked-video-reveals-joe-bidens-hush-hush-migrant-invasion/
https://www.instagram.com/ohneaux1/tv/CZN34sPJpCS/?utm_medium=copy_link
View Quote

Yes, these are the current threads we are talking about here.  This has been going on for months.  I'm glad some news organizations are giving this the coverage it deserves.  Just wish it hadn't taken so long.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#31]
I do want to say Thank You again for the work you are doing on this.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes, these are the current threads we are talking about here.  This has been going on for months.  I'm glad some news organizations are giving this the coverage it deserves.  Just wish it hadn't taken so long.
View Quote

yeah was just pointing out that mainstream news outlets are finally picking up on it.  i'm sure everyone was looking the other way until someone reported on it and then everyone else felt like they needed to report on it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 6:05:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

yeah was just pointing out that mainstream news outlets are finally picking up on it.  i'm sure everyone was looking the other way until someone reported on it and then everyone else felt like they needed to report on it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/15/2022 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#34]
While it has been great that this issue has generated some national attention, will that stop these flights and the release of illegals?  I doubt it.  And how will we know if the attention does any good...or not?

Here's an update on what I've been trying to get attention on with the Abilene flights and the two detention facilities to the north of Abilene.

Both the Abilene mayor, Anthony Williams, and our house congressman, Jodey Arrington, were all fired up about this issue and did news interviews voicing their outrage and concern last month.  However, when I contacted them about local citizen involvement about some form of action and/or protest on the matter, it was a different story.

Arrington's office was supportive in concept but would offer no assistance or claim direct involvement if such citizen protest was to occur.  I was just given the warning that any such protest needed to be peaceful.  I guess Jan-6 has most of these politicians running scared.  Contacts with Arrington's office and even meeting with the local district office rep has proven to be of no help.

My contacts with the mayor appeared to be more productive initially.  I had three short phone conversations with Mayor Williams, and he was very supportive that something needed to be done, and citizen involvement would be a good way to pursue that.  My last phone call ended with him stating that he wanted to meet with me in person and discuss a plan of action.  I never heard back even after making a couple of phone calls to prompt him.

So, since I'm obviously on my own, I surmised that I would need to know when these flights either incoming or outgoing would occur.  I contacted the city's transportation director over the airport to see how to be informed of such flights.  He said he would have to contact the city attorney and city manager.  I was later notified that they would not release this info to me.

I asked for the legal citation as to why a citizen was not allowed this info on these flights.  It was mentioned that the city does not release private info on planes/people coming into the airport.  I pointed out that these flights are not private citizens.  They are taxpayer funded flights coming into a taxpayer funded airport.  I was not given a specific legal citation as to why this info could not be released, but only that they did not feel "comfortable" releasing this info.

So...here we are.  We have a mayor and a congressman outraged by the feds not giving them specific information about the status and background of illegals being flown in and out of our airports and in some cases actually dropped off into our local population.  But when a local citizen wants to make an effort to bring more attention to these outrageous acts by the feds, they then refuse to give that citizen information that would be helpful in bringing this federally supported illegal immigration to more light.

Frankly, I think when the news media made a big stir about the illegal flights that were on video that occurred last August up in NY...and perhaps only Fox News being the primary source...most politicians thought that was all that could be done.  No one seems to want to dig down into this or rock the boat on this outlandish system of dispersing illegals all over our nation and spending who knows how much tax money to do it.

With the city not being cooperative about releasing arrival or departure info on these flights, I'm not sure where to go with this.  I still think more impact in terms of protest can probably be achieved at the detention facilities rather than at the airport.  Those are fixed locations that probably are in constant possession of illegals being processed, so perhaps they would be better targets of protest than the extremely fluid scenario at the airport.

Yes, this is a rather lengthy description here, but people need to know the screwing that the feds and to some degree even our local politicians are giving us.  Oh yes...we support citizen protest on this matter...but...we're not going to give you any advice or details to help you get that message out.
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
While it has been great that this issue has generated some national attention, will that stop these flights and the release of illegals?  I doubt it.  And how will we know if the attention does any good...or not?

Here's an update on what I've been trying to get attention on with the Abilene flights and the two detention facilities to the north of Abilene.

Both the Abilene mayor, Anthony Williams, and our house congressman, Jodey Arrington, were all fired up about this issue and did news interviews voicing their outrage and concern last month.  However, when I contacted them about local citizen involvement about some form of action and/or protest on the matter, it was a different story.

Arrington's office was supportive in concept but would offer no assistance or claim direct involvement if such citizen protest was to occur.  I was just given the warning that any such protest needed to be peaceful.  I guess Jan-6 has most of these politicians running scared.  Contacts with Arrington's office and even meeting with the local district office rep has proven to be of no help.

My contacts with the mayor appeared to be more productive initially.  I had three short phone conversations with Mayor Williams, and he was very supportive that something needed to be done, and citizen involvement would be a good way to pursue that.  My last phone call ended with him stating that he wanted to meet with me in person and discuss a plan of action.  I never heard back even after making a couple of phone calls to prompt him.

So, since I'm obviously on my own, I surmised that I would need to know when these flights either incoming or outgoing would occur.  I contacted the city's transportation director over the airport to see how to be informed of such flights.  He said he would have to contact the city attorney and city manager.  I was later notified that they would not release this info to me.

I asked for the legal citation as to why a citizen was not allowed this info on these flights.  It was mentioned that the city does not release private info on planes/people coming into the airport.  I pointed out that these flights are not private citizens.  They are taxpayer funded flights coming into a taxpayer funded airport.  I was not given a specific legal citation as to why this info could not be released, but only that they did not feel "comfortable" releasing this info.

So...here we are.  We have a mayor and a congressman outraged by the feds not giving them specific information about the status and background of illegals being flown in and out of our airports and in some cases actually dropped off into our local population.  But when a local citizen wants to make an effort to bring more attention to these outrageous acts by the feds, they then refuse to give that citizen information that would be helpful in bringing this federally supported illegal immigration to more light.

Frankly, I think when the news media made a big stir about the illegal flights that were on video that occurred last August up in NY...and perhaps only Fox News being the primary source...most politicians thought that was all that could be done.  No one seems to want to dig down into this or rock the boat on this outlandish system of dispersing illegals all over our nation and spending who knows how much tax money to do it.

With the city not being cooperative about releasing arrival or departure info on these flights, I'm not sure where to go with this.  I still think more impact in terms of protest can probably be achieved at the detention facilities rather than at the airport.  Those are fixed locations that probably are in constant possession of illegals being processed, so perhaps they would be better targets of protest than the extremely fluid scenario at the airport.

Yes, this is a rather lengthy description here, but people need to know the screwing that the feds and to some degree even our local politicians are giving us.  Oh yes...we support citizen protest on this matter...but...we're not going to give you any advice or details to help you get that message out.
View Quote

Are flight landings public record?  if so an open records request could be made for the dates of the landings.  If we ID the planes involved can we somehow track where those planes are?  

Antifa and others have had great success will few repercussions just blocking roads.....
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Are flight landings public record?  if so an open records request could be made for the dates of the landings.  If we ID the planes involved can we somehow track where those planes are?  

Antifa and others have had great success will few repercussions just blocking roads.....
View Quote

Yes, antifa and blm….state sponsored terrorism.  
We will have no such luck, help, sympathy or any otherwise ‘discretion’ should we follow their peaceful tactics

See example- our Northern Bros in Canada.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

We will have no such luck, help, sympathy or any otherwise ‘discretion’ should we follow their peaceful tactics

View Quote

True.  I can't even get a mayor and a congressman behind this effort even when they claim to want to fight this issue.  I can only imagine how far I'll get if I get a group to stop buses of illegals.  I'll be on the cover of next month's issue of "Insurrection Magazine".

Cowardly on my part?  I consider it more along the lines of not becoming some kind of sacrificial lamb for a cause that few if any want to take up.  There may come a point where this and more may be required.  Apparently most don't think this is the time or the issue based on the lack of outrage I'm seeing.

I'm a retired 70 year old guy who still has a few good years of retirement left to enjoy.  My wife of nearly 50 years and I never had kids by personal decision.  The people who really need to think about what this constant bombardment of illegals will do to this nation are those who are going to have to live with it for decades to come...along with their children, grandchildren, etc.

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

True.  I can't even get a mayor and a congressman behind this effort even when they claim to want to fight this issue.  I can only imagine how far I'll get if I get a group to stop buses of illegals.  I'll be on the cover of next month's issue of "Insurrection Magazine".

Cowardly on my part?  I consider it more along the lines of not becoming some kind of sacrificial lamb for a cause that few if any want to take up.  There may come a point where this and more may be required.  Apparently most don't think this is the time or the issue based on the lack of outrage I'm seeing.

I'm a retired 70 year old guy who still has a few good years of retirement left to enjoy.  My wife of nearly 50 years and I never had kids by personal decision.  The people who really need to think about what this constant bombardment of illegals will do to this nation are those who are going to have to live with it for decades to come...along with their children, grandchildren, etc.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is where I'm at and frankly willing to park a car until the press shows up......

But to your 1st point, I think it's almost like Stockholm syndrome.  People have gotten so conditioned to illegals pouring into the country that the feds assisting doesn't even move the needle any more.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2022 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The people who really need to think about what this constant bombardment of illegals has done to this nation are those who are going to have to live with it for decades to come...along with their children, grandchildren, etc.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#40]
It angers me that the federal government is using taxpayer dollars to commit felony human smuggling/trafficking violations. I wonder how many citizens are in federal prison for committing the same crimes. If I went down to McAllen and picked up a load of illegals and drove them thru Texas and across 1 state line and got caught, I’d be headed to Federal prison. How the hell do we hold these politicians accountable?
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 2:27:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It angers me that the federal government is using taxpayer dollars to commit felony human smuggling/trafficking violations. I wonder how many citizens are in federal prison for committing the same crimes. If I went down to McAllen and picked up a load of illegals and drove them thru Texas and across 1 state line and got caught, I’d be headed to Federal prison. How the hell do we hold these politicians accountable?
View Quote

Even if we vote out every one of these corrupt SOB's out of office over the next two election cycles, I'm afraid the damage has already been done.  Trump even touched on this in his CPAC speech tonight.  There will be consequences for this huge influx of illegals for years to come that won't just be harmless, low wage, workers for cheap labor.  

I'm not sure there is any rational way of dealing with this current crop of leftist bureaucrats through the normal political process.  They're as bad as a Putin but just smarter in their ability to drive this nation into the ground.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 9:42:40 PM EDT
[#42]
They’re trying to load urban cities with illegals before the census to gain counts towards representatives in the coming election because they’re losing seats to urban flight.

This is why leftist shitholes are over-represented in legislatures, they count illegals in total population.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top