Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2018 7:40:19 PM EDT
NEPA/SEPA - which is currently the best walmart to go to? I'd like to patronize the store and give my sales/tax to PA instead of NY
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#1]
The Walmart in Kennet Square it’s very big and clean.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Walmart in Kennet Square it’s very big and clean.
View Quote
Kennett Square and Oxford are among the best in SEPA.

Chester/Eddystone is...uhh... not good.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Kennett Square and Oxford are among the best in SEPA.

Chester/Eddystone is...uhh... not good.
View Quote
Add the one in south philly to that list.
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 10:39:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Add the one in south philly to that list.
View Quote
For OP's safety... the bad list.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Where you coming from, OP?

I'd agree with the assessment of the KSQ WM, but if you're going to go that far, you might as well continue into Delaware and keep the tax money in your pocket.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Where you coming from, OP?

I'd agree with the assessment of the KSQ WM, but if you're going to go that far, you might as well continue into Delaware and keep the tax money in your pocket.
View Quote
Walmart’s in Delaware are far and few. I know because I live 5 miles from the state line.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Walmart’s in Delaware are far and few. I know because I live 5 miles from the state line.
View Quote
Oh, I know. But there's plenty of other places to buy stuff in DE.  And 6% is 6%.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Oh, I know. But there's plenty of other places to buy stuff in DE.  And 6% is 6%.
View Quote
You are correct sir:)
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 9:20:04 PM EDT
[#9]
For southeastern PA my vote goes to the Walmart near Aston off Route 322. The one in Kennett Square is nice but from memory that one does not sell guns or ammunition.  The Aston Walmart does not sell guns but offers ammo and fishing licenses; before the 2008 panic I used to stop in and pick up Federal .22LR bulk packs.  Only downside is that the traffic on Route 322 can be a bit hairy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 9:03:18 AM EDT
[#10]
The Walmart in Levittown right off rt 13 is pretty big and sells guns and ammo
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
For southeastern PA my vote goes to the Walmart near Aston off Route 322. The one in Kennett Square is nice but from memory that one does not sell guns or ammunition.  The Aston Walmart does not sell guns but offers ammo and fishing licenses; before the 2008 panic I used to stop in and pick up Federal .22LR bulk packs.  Only downside is that the traffic on Route 322 can be a bit hairy.
View Quote
The one in Kennett just sells Ammo no guns.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 3:21:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Walmart in Levittown right off rt 13 is pretty big and sells guns and ammo
View Quote
That would be the Tullytown Walmart. Yes, they're usually not bad. Little tidbit, the store at Neshaminy will start selling firearms as soon as their people get trained (they already have stock and everything in place).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top