Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2021 11:28:48 PM EDT
With some of the guys wrapping up for the year early, curious if anyone has any suggestions for some spots I don't know about. Willing to drive as far as two tanks of gas or so allow unless theres something really worth it out there. In search of higher end carbine work, I don't need to spend half the day zeroing and shooting prone at a cardboard ipsic. Cheers
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
These guys (ghost) are absolutely top notch, unfortunately no more carbine with them this year.

Also, if you haven't done carbine or long range with them I cannot recommend them enough. Classes are very high quality with excellent instructors(and students), and a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:58:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
With some of the guys wrapping up for the year early, curious if anyone has any suggestions for some spots I don't know about. Willing to drive as far as two tanks of gas or so allow unless theres something really worth it out there. In search of higher end carbine work, I don't need to spend half the day zeroing and shooting prone at a cardboard ipsic. Cheers
View Quote

SIG Academy, Epping NH

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top